Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #47!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: People in the shot - they can be featured, portraited, tiny incidental specks in the corner, passing through, whatever. Live people (i.e, no statues unless there are real folks also.)

The judge for this challenge is deepop David!

Last edited:
Me too...! Yoo-hoo!?! deepop David! :D
Sorry, I was napping. Actually, I'm with the grandkids which is pretty much full time from 7AM-730 PM. Can't sit around staring at devices all day.What I'd like the theme involves something I don't do enough of, which is include People in the shot - they can be featured, portraited, tiny incidental specks in the corner, passing through, whatever. Live people (i.e, no statues unless there are real folks also.) And, to get my excuses in in advance, I'm going to be with the grandkids all week, so my judging turn around time may also be a little slow.

Theme - People

Sorry, I was napping. Actually, I'm with the grandkids which is pretty much full time from 7AM-730 PM. Can't sit around staring at devices all day.What I'd like the theme involves something I don't do enough of, which is include People in the shot - they can be featured, portraited, tiny incidental specks in the corner, passing through, whatever. Live people (i.e, no statues unless there are real folks also.) And, to get my excuses in in advance, I'm going to be with the grandkids all week, so my judging turn around time may also be a little slow.

Theme - People
Excellent!!
Sounds like you're having fun! Enjoy your week with the kiddos... [emoji4][emoji1360] (I bet you get some cool photos this week.... :sneaky: )

Excellent!!
Sounds like you're having fun! Enjoy your week with the kiddos... [emoji4][emoji1360] (I bet you get some cool photos this week.... :sneaky: )
Not an entry...just a reply
fullsizeoutput_3979.jpeg

:lmao::lmao::lol::lol: You sure have your work cut out for you and am I right in thinking you also have TWAC coming up? Tut, tut, bad timing for all those great shots. :)

Anything else, we can award him, folks, to keep him off the streets. :p
Thanks for reminding me! :(:(I had totally forgotten the TWAC; mercifully John made it 3 weeks in duration, so I won't have 2 judging this weekend. As for keeping me off the streets, no worries there;with wind chill it's about 10℉ outside...doesn't take any effort to keep me indoors.

I'm back, thanks to the kindness of a mobimember. How nice it is to have a working touch screen. This pic is just me playing. Taken on a Moto G 2nd gen. Processed in snapseed.....first thing I installed of course.View attachment 85701
Yay! And that image is great. I have a similar one [now where is it?]

I'm back, thanks to the kindness of a mobimember. How nice it is to have a working touch screen. This pic is just me playing. Taken on a Moto G 2nd gen. Processed in snapseed.....first thing I installed of course.View attachment 85701
Like you've never been away ;) Thank the good lord you were gifted an Android, thought for a minute you'd might have strayed into the darkside :lmao:

It seems like a long time since I did a manipulation so here's one. As most people know I am messing around with video so this is a frame from a LIVE photo, run through the video app Hyperspektiv and then combined with the original which was Edged in iColorama and cleaned in Procreate. The result was then run through BeCasso>Leonardo.

Edit: Forgot to say that I converted the LIVE to video first using ImgPlay

IMG_0873.JPG

Last edited:
Like you've never been away ;) Thank the good lord you were gifted an Android, thought for a minute you'd might have strayed into the darkside :lmao:
Perish the thought. The only apple product I never got rid of was a 2nd gen iPod nano and that's only because I found a replacement for iTunes. I cannot do things the "Apple way". I'm willing to entertain the idea that it may be a failing in me. :p :zip:

It seems like a long time since I did a manipulation so here's one. As most people know I am messing around with video so this is a frame from a LIVE photo, run through the video app Hyperspektiv and then combined with the original which was Edged in iColorama and cleaned in Procreate. The result was then run through BeCasso>Leonardo.

View attachment 85703
Looks like you did a lot of work on this one, Ann, but it came out very nice! :thumbs: :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom