Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #73!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: BOATS... big boats, little boats, speed boats, sail boats... any kind!

The judge for this challenge is MotownLarry!

Last edited:
The theme is BOATS of any kind. Here's one to get you started.

IMG_0972.JPG

color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #73!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: BOATS... big boats, little boats, speed boats, sail boats... any kind!

The judge for this challenge is MotownLarry!

The theme is BOATS of any kind. Here's one to get you started.

View attachment 95218

Whoo hoo, we're off to North Norfolk where they've got lots of boats! :D

Two boats in the picture. Who will find them. Disclosure tomorrow. [emoji4]

London from Greenwich

View attachment 95248

Native 6s+, Tele lens attached, (must have been the 5x), tweaked and a little cut in Snapseed.
Well one is the Cutty Sark :) Glad you got to Greenwich in the end Gouvy, you must have climbed the big hill in that heat :eek:

Thanks for the theme, seems to play in my cards, because on holiday. [emoji4]
Here are more:
From our Thames "cruise":
The Belfast (6s+ native)

IMG_7483.JPG

The Mercia (6s+ native)

IMG_8057.JPG

And the close ups of the hidden ones of my "I spy" picture above:
Viking Cruise Ship And More (Hipsta, would the Kayak have been green, I'd thought FundyBrian came for a visit [emoji4])

HipstamaticPhoto-519482610.974260.jpg

The Cutty Sark (panorama shot native cam)

IMG_8968.JPG

I didn't realize the Erie Canal still supported commercial traffic. Guess it does (per your pic and Wikipedia).

The original Erie Canal doesn't. It's been rebuilt and re-named "the Barge Canal" among others, intersects with many rivers... but it's the 200th anniversary of the first shovel of dirt, so we're all Erie around here. Most of the original is gone, and the second construction, aqueducts, dry docks and locks are mostly walking trails.

Along one of the trails is a small section of the first " Clinton's Ditch". It is a ditch. An athletic kid could jump over it. I have no idea how two barges could have passed unless they were three foot wide.

Back
Top Bottom