Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #83!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Green. There's a few ways to interpret that. Could mean raw, new, or just green.

The judge for this challenge is Starzee!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing what Starzee chooses for this week's theme! :sneaky:

Beer? [emoji23]
Wait! I even have one picture! Wheat beer with grapefruit – and new: alcohol free! [emoji106][emoji177]

HipstamaticPhoto-525533253.738093.jpg

Not beer! I won't be able to put in any photos and I have TONS of beer related pics.

On another note, Ballistic Point makes a Grapefruit Sculpin. Not alcohol free but very delicious.

Not beer! I won't be able to put in any photos and I have TONS of beer related pics.

On another note, Ballistic Point makes a Grapefruit Sculpin. Not alcohol free but very delicious.

And what's the theme now? Grapefruit? [emoji15] No beer? Did I miss it somewhere? [emoji15][emoji15] will go back to the old thread and have a look. [emoji4]

Just FYI, Gouvy, if you were ever to put a straw in a beer in Australia , you would be extradited.

Or a grapefruit, come to think on it.

Don't worry, a) the straw came with the beer, but I put out before drinking, b) beer without alcohol and some fruit in it is more lemonade, so I think the barkeeper had quite the right idea. [emoji1]

And if I can ever make it to Australia, I can't imagine anything better than a big emu or ostrich filet steak accompanied by a real beer.

I'm thinking "Green". There's a few ways to interpret that. Could mean raw, new, or just green. Soon the green here will be covered with white!

Nice idea! Last time when Venomator put up this theme I have been in merry old England and the the mobimeet was just some 16 hours ahead. [emoji7] awwww, memories … [emoji196][emoji256][emoji236][emoji7]

Nice idea! Last time when Venomator put up this theme I have been in merry old England and the the mobimeet was just some 16 hours ahead. [emoji7] awwww, memories … [emoji196][emoji256][emoji236][emoji7]

I was afraid it had been done but I didn't remember. I looked at the gallery for the past winners but it didn't list the themes. Sorry to repeat!

Back
Top Bottom