Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #84!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: R E D !

The judge for this challenge is kennyh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Colours (while we're contemplating)

IMG_7518.JPG

The purple bit is a fragment from another art piece & made into a brush in SketchClub. I made the brush, 'stamped' one onto a transparent (still in SketchClub), enlarged it (ditto) then used it as a transparency in Union, erasing more bits. Same with the red bits. SketchClub is serious fun :)

Yo!I'm deeply honoured and thanks to everyone for your 'likes',there were other pics at least as worthy as mine-anyway ta!
There's no point me spending time thinking ,so it's RED!!!Away you go...View attachment 98696
A man who likes to live dangerously, obviously - I anticipate lots and lots of images for this one! You do know you're going to have to judge them all? :lmao:

Disclaimer: I don't mean anything negative at all by this, I'm just philosophizing.

When we had "green" last week, I thought: didn't we... earlier...?

And now it's red, and I'm sure I've uploaded a pic of lotsa red pencils somewhere back in time.

Anyhow, lotsa new members since then, so I'll dig something up.

Quoting ol' Arnie:

I'll be back.

Yo!I'm deeply honoured and thanks to everyone for your 'likes',there were other pics at least as worthy as mine-anyway ta!
There's no point me spending time thinking ,so it's RED!!!Away you go...View attachment 98696
Niiiiiice!!!! :thumbs:

Yes(gulp),the sweaty palms have started already, but I'm going to enjoy it
LOL. A great initiation to MobiTog, I'd say. :lol:

Disclaimer: I don't mean anything negative at all by this, I'm just philosophizing.

When we had "green" last week, I thought: didn't we... earlier...?

And now it's red, and I'm sure I've uploaded a pic of lotsa red pencils somewhere back in time.

Anyhow, lotsa new members since then, so I'll dig something up.

Quoting ol' Arnie:

I'll be back.
True.... but, this being MC #84 (where the heck does the time go??) I guess we're bound to have dupes at some point along the way. :thumbs:

View attachment 98698
Poppy with Hover Fly
I think I've posted this before in the MCC. I'm going to have to get out there and get some new red images! :D

Repix, Photocopier, Mextures
I like your pic, can I get some advice?Can images be downloaded to my laptop, then it would be easier to keep track?Also do i just watch for new posts or what-it would be awful to miss something...

It's not for me to say, but being new I would not post a pic twice unless a fair amount of time had past.On the other hand, being new other's re-posts will be new to me,so ...
And also, I'm sure most people will be posting new never-before-seen images that fall under the theme. Sometimes we search for images to take during the week that fit the theme.

Colours (while we're contemplating)

View attachment 98673

The purple bit is a fragment from another art piece & made into a brush in SketchClub. I made the brush, 'stamped' one onto a transparent (still in SketchClub), enlarged it (ditto) then used it as a transparency in Union, erasing more bits. Same with the red bits. SketchClub is serious fun :)
Beautiful. And this actually fits the theme! :D

Back
Top Bottom