Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #91!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: Vessels

The judge for this challenge is Venomator Rog!

Last edited:
C9E21551-7927-4962-8354-AAB579505180.jpeg

Schwann Lake
Snapseed, ACDSee Pro

Thank you for asking. Hope someone might clear it up, in in the same [emoji50][emoji848][emoji849][emoji47][emoji845][emoji780][emoji780][emoji780]-state. Thought it's my lack in English …

From my dictionary app:

Vessel
ves-uhl

—noun

1. a craft for traveling on water, now usually one larger than an ordinary rowboat; a ship or boat.

2. an airship.

3. a hollow or concave utensil, as a cup, bowl, pitcher, or vase, used for holding liquids or other contents.

4. Anatomy, Zoology. a tube or duct, as an artery or vein, containing or conveying blood or some other body fluid.

5. Botany. a duct formed in the xylem, composed of connected cells that have lost their intervening partitions, that conducts water and mineral nutrients. Compare tracheid.

6. a person regarded as a holder or receiver of something, especially something nonmaterial: a vessel of grace; a vessel of wrath.

Origin: 1250–1300; Middle English < Anglo-French, Old French vessel, va(i)ssel < Latin vāscellum, equivalent to vās (see vase) + -cellum diminutive suffix

Wow, haven't been on Mobitog for a long while now and I really missed you guys. So here I am at work, got the email notification from Mobitog and decided to steal a few minutes to check on you and see some beautiful photos :) so I come here and see this lovely theme for this week and beautiful photos :) I don't know which one I like better - terse's beautiful landscape or deepop's brilliant creativity?!

And then I remember that we had a wonderful kayak / canoe (I'm a total rookie and have no idea what's the difference between these two) in the river house we rented this year. So I'm leaving to do some processing of the image that immediately crossed my mind and am coming back to you with the photo :)

And here's the photo :) this is my husband with the hat on his head helping our friend and his son to board on :D

The location is Montenegro, Ada Bojana (beautiful island that branches the river Bojana on its delta to Mediterranean sea :))

I only cropped and straightened the photo in Enlight. It was too beautiful and natural for me to do some major processing.
XMNR9207.JPG

Wow, haven't been on Mobitog for a long while now and I really missed you guys. So here I am at work, got the email notification from Mobitog and decided to steal a few minutes to check on you and see some beautiful photos :) so I come here and see this lovely theme for this week and beautiful photos :) I don't know which one I like better - terse's beautiful landscape or deepop's brilliant creativity?!

And then I remember that we had a wonderful kayak / canoe (I'm a total rookie and have no idea what's the difference between these two) in the river house we rented this year. So I'm leaving to do some processing of the image that immediately crossed my mind and am coming back to you with the photo :)
Nice to see you!! Welcome back. :)

And here's the photo :) this is my husband with the hat on his head helping our friend and his son to board on :D

The location is Montenegro, Ada Bojana (beautiful island that branches the river Bojana on its delta to Mediterranean sea :))

I only cropped and straightened the photo in Enlight. It was too beautiful and natural for me to do some major processing.View attachment 100889

But now that I look... I could darken it a bit... It seems a bit overexposed.

What a great image Milica. It doesn’t look like it needs darkening to me. It’s amazing to think that this was taken with the 5S, with no processing. Wonderful.

We’ve missed you too Milica. :thumbs:

From my dictionary app:

Vessel
ves-uhl

—noun

1. a craft for traveling on water, now usually one larger than an ordinary rowboat; a ship or boat.

2. an airship.

3. a hollow or concave utensil, as a cup, bowl, pitcher, or vase, used for holding liquids or other contents.

4. Anatomy, Zoology. a tube or duct, as an artery or vein, containing or conveying blood or some other body fluid.

5. Botany. a duct formed in the xylem, composed of connected cells that have lost their intervening partitions, that conducts water and mineral nutrients. Compare tracheid.

6. a person regarded as a holder or receiver of something, especially something nonmaterial: a vessel of grace; a vessel of wrath.

Origin: 1250–1300; Middle English < Anglo-French, Old French vessel, va(i)ssel < Latin vāscellum, equivalent to vās (see vase) + -cellum diminutive suffix

Its one of those English words GroovyGouvy that has several meanings ! :confused:

Thanks so much for caring about this, but that wasn't the question. Starzee had the same in mind as me: Venomator said "Go" and the thread is now "vessel" Did Starzee and I miss something here?! Or is "go" a slang word for vessel?! I'm still lost and suppose so is Starzee. [emoji15]

Not sure Star, just the order and a couple of spaces?... :lmao:

Vessels = the theme... :thumbs:

Go = an instruction to attack the theme = Vessels... :whistle:

Brevity roolz... :D

THANK YOU!!! Now I'm back with you and hope will find something.
Normally Catherine or the winner repeats his/her wish here in first post. [emoji1] Thank you! [emoji144]‍♀️ And prolly in the name of Starzee, too. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom