MobiColour RESULT: MC Challenge #161 Theme: Rust and/or Dust - Feb 25-March 3, 2019

Thanks so much for the honour and so well done everybody else. Can I ask that the theme for next week be "details in architecture" pick out a doorway, a window style, a wall texture, vaults and or masonry whatever strikes your eye about the detail of a building. Imporatnt that there be colour galore.
Good Luck x x x
Oooh, good theme.:thumbs:

Here are my picks:

First place to Coronation80 Stephen for Coiled. Love the composition of wires artfully arranged. Hits all the colors too!
View attachment 121780
Second place to rizole for Greens and Oranges. Love the rusty colors and offset composition. What appear to be handles on the panels are particularly interesting.
View attachment 121781
Third place to deepop David for Uluru. He beautifully captured that otherworldly landscape - I would love to go there. (And also to Death Valley the subject of one of his other photos.)
View attachment 121782
And finally honorable mention to GroovyGouvy for her multiple staircases.

Congrats everyone. Really great submissions this week!

Thanks for judging, lkbside and thanks twice for my HM.
Congratulations to Coronation80 , rizole and deepop
Great images @all. I really loved this. :) :thumbs:

Thanks so much for the honour and so well done everybody else. Can I ask that the theme for next week be "details in architecture" pick out a doorway, a window style, a wall texture, vaults and or masonry whatever strikes your eye about the detail of a building. Imporatnt that there be colour galore.
Good Luck x x x

Great theme! Can I repost my staircases? :lol: just kidding!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom