Welcome to MCC #286

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE
Judge: ImageArt Ann
Theme: TBD

“Why do two colours, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? No."
-Pablo Picasso

Last edited by a moderator:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
There have been so many clever themes lately, it’s hard to find one which is different and fun.

My choice, I suppose is ordinary, but I don’t think we have had it before or if we have it was a long time ago.

PANORAMAS or 16:9

I haven’t seen many for a while. I’m looking for images which particularly fit this format.

Apologies now to sinnerjohn because, yes, it will probably screw up the thumbnails. :lol:

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
There have been so many clever themes lately, it’s hard to find one which is different and fun.

My choice, I suppose is ordinary, but I don’t think we have had it before or if we have it was a long time ago.

PANORAMAS or 16:9

I haven’t seen many for a while. I’m looking for images which particularly fit this format.

Apologies now to sinnerjohn because, yes, it will probably screw up the thumbnails. :lol:
I'm getting my Robin Day bow tie out..

deepop

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
Onsite
Project Page
Uluru sunrise
EF7DAAD6-F2EB-4E94-991C-7CC5582A2B05.jpeg

I had to downsize significantly to upload.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
What app did you downsize it in David? I have real trouble uploading panos to Mobitog.
Ted recommended Pixelmator’s Photo and I use that now. You bring in the photo and then export in any format or size you want. I reduced the one above to 70% jpg.

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Onsite
Project Page
Nice image but is it a pano, looks 5:4 to me? I'm a little confused does Ann means images that are taken on Panorama mode? Or just panoramic shots.
It's a vertical pano. When I can't get as much of a scene in as I want I'll often fall back to a pano shot, ending up with a squatter or narrower aspect ratio than I would with a straight shot, I guess because of lens distortion and algorithm whatsits.