rizole

IotM Winner = LoTs… :-/
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there's sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
IMG_20220707_195527-01.jpg

Last edited:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
View attachment 182887
Panning while biking…….:eek:

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there's sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
View attachment 182887
I read that as "rolling piano" at first and was much impressed :lmao:

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
FIMO_1657302952558.jpg

I ain't gonna work on Boris's farm no more...

Fimo crop, I've given up on traditional pano's. Every time I try and take one I get one of those images with a little arrow that you can move around and see the image from different viewpoints, not sure on the technical term, but blah....

NickLeon

MobiAddict
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick Lancaster
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
This is something new for me, but here is an in-camera pano of the Lady Chapel in Sherborne Abbey taken this morning.
For the benefit of art lovers, the engraved glass reredos above the altar was done by Laurence Whistler, brother of the legendary Rex, and also the father-in-law to the photographer James Ravilious (who is well worth looking up if you dont know his work).
IMG_2008.jpeg

iPhone 11pro + Photos.