Welcome to MCC #286

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE
Judge: ImageArt Ann
Theme: TBD

“Why do two colours, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? No."
-Pablo Picasso

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been so many clever themes lately, it’s hard to find one which is different and fun.

My choice, I suppose is ordinary, but I don’t think we have had it before or if we have it was a long time ago.

PANORAMAS or 16:9

I haven’t seen many for a while. I’m looking for images which particularly fit this format.

Apologies now to sinnerjohn because, yes, it will probably screw up the thumbnails. :lol:

There have been so many clever themes lately, it’s hard to find one which is different and fun.

My choice, I suppose is ordinary, but I don’t think we have had it before or if we have it was a long time ago.

PANORAMAS or 16:9

I haven’t seen many for a while. I’m looking for images which particularly fit this format.

Apologies now to sinnerjohn because, yes, it will probably screw up the thumbnails. :lol:
I'm getting my Robin Day bow tie out..

Uluru sunrise
EF7DAAD6-F2EB-4E94-991C-7CC5582A2B05.jpeg

I had to downsize significantly to upload.

What app did you downsize it in David? I have real trouble uploading panos to Mobitog.
Ted recommended Pixelmator’s Photo and I use that now. You bring in the photo and then export in any format or size you want. I reduced the one above to 70% jpg.

Nice image but is it a pano, looks 5:4 to me? I'm a little confused does Ann means images that are taken on Panorama mode? Or just panoramic shots.
It's a vertical pano. When I can't get as much of a scene in as I want I'll often fall back to a pano shot, ending up with a squatter or narrower aspect ratio than I would with a straight shot, I guess because of lens distortion and algorithm whatsits.

Back
Top Bottom