MobiColour -RESULT- MCC #286 3 Jul-10 Jul Theme: PANORAMAS or 16:9

I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there's sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
IMG_20220707_195527-01.jpg

Last edited:
I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
View attachment 182887
Panning while biking…….:eek:

I tried a rolling pano (as opposed to walking) on my bike. It's largely worked I think although cars are generally not so narrow and there's sabotaging in there at points but as an experiment in vertical stablisation it's not too shabby.
View attachment 182887
I read that as "rolling piano" at first and was much impressed :lmao:

FIMO_1657302952558.jpg

I ain't gonna work on Boris's farm no more...

Fimo crop, I've given up on traditional pano's. Every time I try and take one I get one of those images with a little arrow that you can move around and see the image from different viewpoints, not sure on the technical term, but blah....

This is something new for me, but here is an in-camera pano of the Lady Chapel in Sherborne Abbey taken this morning.
For the benefit of art lovers, the engraved glass reredos above the altar was done by Laurence Whistler, brother of the legendary Rex, and also the father-in-law to the photographer James Ravilious (who is well worth looking up if you dont know his work).
IMG_2008.jpeg

iPhone 11pro + Photos.

Back
Top Bottom