MobiColour -RESULT- MCC #286 3 Jul-10 Jul Theme: PANORAMAS or 16:9

Hi Dee! Haven’t seen you in a while!
Yea, life is so hectic... mostly work, crazy busy for over a year now, so much so I do not want to look at my own computer screens, TV or anything at end of day. Looking to make a change soon... less than two years to retiring, not how I want to spend the twilight years of my career. ;)

Yea, life is so hectic... mostly work, crazy busy for over a year now, so much so I do not want to look at my own computer screens, TV or anything at end of day. Looking to make a change soon... less than two years to retiring, not how I want to spend the twilight years of my career. ;)
Don’t blame you. Slow down and take care of yourself!

Don’t blame you. Slow down and take care of yourself!

And hang out here a bit more: we’re good for your heart & soul :inlove:
plus, I miss your sunsets

A final goodby HipstaX
4175461D-041D-4EA5-B7FD-1AA1D36B94E8.jpeg

This was so difficult. I couldn’t make up my mind. In the end, I made my decision on a selection of images rather than one single Image. I’m sorry if this is rather like the Mutual Admiration Society :lol: but the winner for me is sinnerjohn John.

I thought sinnerjohn really nailed the 16:9 format and the photo from Harlech Castle was particular eye catching. I also loved the lake, Greek and sheep images. This is your format, John.

511ED51E-B0BF-47E2-8EBC-726B2E0C55D4.jpeg

Second, and so nearly first, I loved terse ‘s Ted beach image. So atmospheric and I could feel myself there.

5F686D1D-7BF3-4426-B666-A916851C9BB6.jpeg

Then I must mention both deepop David for his Uluru panorama and Geek1956 Kevin for his beach image with a pop of red. Also strong contenders. Well done.

Great choices Anna thanks for reminding us about the 16:9 format, very inspiring and congratulations to John for his great image

This was so difficult. I couldn’t make up my mind. In the end, I made my decision on a selection of images rather than one single Image. I’m sorry if this is rather like the Mutual Admiration Society :lol: but the winner for me is sinnerjohn John.

I thought sinnerjohn really nailed the 16:9 format and the photo from Harlech Castle was particular eye catching. I also loved the lake, Greek and sheep images. This is your format, John.

View attachment 183048

Second, and so nearly first, I loved terse ‘s Ted beach image. So atmospheric and I could feel myself there.

View attachment 183049

Then I must mention both deepop David for his Uluru panorama and Geek1956 Kevin for his beach image with a pop of red. Also strong contenders. Well done.
You know I always say 'I didn't expect that' but erm I didn't expect that! :notworthy: So many interesting images on this thread and double thanks Ann for reminding us, but me in particular, how a crop, even a fixed ratio crop can really lift an image. I must admit I've really got out of the habit of trying different crops so lesson learned :thumbs:

Congrats Ted, lovely beach scene that. And yay to deepop and Geek1956 too.

New theme coming soon when I've had a think.

View attachment 183048

View attachment 183049

Great theme Ann! Congratulations to John - you really nailed the pano/16:9 theme. I particularly loved the sheep and the Greek images too. Good work from terse Ted too and from everyone who posted actually. I seldom (never) use the 16:9 format, but will do in future, so thank you Ann.

View attachment 183048

View attachment 183049

Congrats to John for the win and thanks for my second, Ann. Yay for David and Kevin, too. :thumbs:

View attachment 183048

View attachment 183049

That was a great theme, Ann, followed up by great choices. Congratulations to John, Ted, and Kevin. Thanks for the HM.

Great Choices. Love them both. Must have been hard to choose. Congrats John and Ted!

(I‘m out in Idaho this week and tried some panoramas, but I can never get that arrow to stay on the line.)
FundyBrian used to say that you have to rotate around your phone so that the phone is at the centre and not you at the centre. Is this the way you do it?

But I know what you mean about that arrow. It also cuts the landscape exactly in half which is not always the way you want to do it. I tend to find the app Panorama easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom