MobiColour RESULT MCC #297 Theme: Ancient History

3B145B83-0C2F-4C01-B8FD-CD505DB58C3E.jpeg

The Productions of Time
Photos, Pixelmator Photo

I do carry ancient history with me every day. Mike hunts for Native American artifacts. He had this small point made into a necklace for me for many years. I were it 24/7 except for the week we had the setting repaired as it was getting worn. It is a bifurcated point indicated by the deep notch in the base. Dating estimated is 8000-6000 BC. The cool rock is old, too.

View attachment 185762
That is SO COOL. :hearteyes:

Well this one clearly caused a bit of consternation and here's me thinking it would be easy! So not many entries to choose from, so Ive gone for the following:
1st Place - Terse with 'Productions of Time'
B7340BB3-4439-4665-8046-4B82C1DB40FE.png

Fascinating subject - check. Technically excellent photo - check, ancient - check and a snappy title toboot.
2nd Rizole with Fossils - can't get much more ancient and historical, but very nicely lit and sensitively shot.
44DC271C-06E5-49C6-AC16-93E96DBEC89E.png

3rd to Starzee with the wonderful First Nations arrowhead, mostly as its an artform very close to my heart, but also as it is incontivertably ancient and as I said earlier, 'living history'. and I want one too!
9A412729-6FB4-4790-9B03-8444F3703F25.png

So its over to Ted for the next round!

Well this one clearly caused a bit of consternation and here's me thinking it would be easy! So not many entries to choose from, so Ive gone for the following:
View attachment 185931
Fascinating subject - check. Technically excellent photo - check, ancient - check and a snappy title toboot.
2nd Rizole with Fossils - can't get much more ancient and historical, but very nicely lit and sensitively shot.
View attachment 185932
3rd to Starzee with the wonderful First Nations arrowhead, mostly as its an artform very close to my heart, but also as it is incontivertably ancient and as I said earlier, 'living history'. and I want one too!
View attachment 185933
I love the textures and patterns in terse Ted’s and rizole ‘s fossil. Thanks for my third!

View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933
Congrats to Ted, Rizole and Starzee, great work

View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933
That was a surpise! I thought it would be either rizole's fossil or Starzee's arrowhead. (Well, I wasn't too far off.) Thanks, Bill, and congrats to all.

View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933
Congrats terse rizole and Starzee, I was obviously barking up the wrong tree with this one.

View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933

Congrats terse rizole and Starzee (our very own rocks :inlove: : )
Rizole your rock fragment is similar shape to Star’s. Is it big/small? In a museum? At home?

Last edited:
View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933
Congrats Ted and Star. Thank you for my 2nd. :D

View attachment 185931
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185933
Yay terse Ted! You rock! (see what I did there :geek: ). Well done rizole Rizole and Starzee - I love fossils and ancient implements and these two are lovely.

Back
Top Bottom