MobiColour RESULT: MCC# 300 !!!!!! Theme: Hygge - What brings you joy?

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone15
Onsite
Project Page

6C500070-A4D2-4FB7-B97C-DB36079B6BBE.jpeg

Welcome to MCC #300

300! can you believe it???

MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: RoseCat Catherine
Theme: Hygge - What brings you joy?

Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments.
-Rose Kennedy

Last edited by a moderator:
300! can you believe it???
WHAT?!?!? I’m honored to be the judge for this momentous occasion! This weeks theme: Hygge - What brings you joy?

“The Oxford English Dictionary describes hygge as ‘the quality of being warm and comfortable that gives a feeling of happiness. The best way I can describe it is an outlook on life that focuses on simple pleasures and taking the time to cultivate more of them in your life.’”

Last edited:
Amazing shot of the frog, and what a nice color combo. It didn't take off when you walked up to take a photo?
Thanks! Nope. I stood and talked to him for awhile too. Love this wee frog!! He's been gracing me with his presence all summer - has shown up inside one of my potted plants (literally, inside - I was watering it and there was a space between the soil/pot and up popped his little head!!! :inlove: ), hopping around the Honeysuckle, on a Sunflower leaf... I love that he moves around and finds new spots. I'm quite sure he's a Gemini. :sneaky:

Thanks! Nope. I stood and talked to him for awhile too. Love this wee frog!! He's been gracing me with his presence all summer - has shown up inside one of my potted plants (literally, inside - I was watering it and there was a space between the soil/pot and up popped his little head!!! :inlove: ), hopping around the Honeysuckle, on a Sunflower leaf... I love that he moves around and finds new spots. I'm quite sure he's a Gemini. :sneaky:
How cool is it to have a pet frog!

Back
Top Bottom