MobiColour RESULT: MCC# 300 !!!!!! Theme: Hygge - What brings you joy?

EEA6590A-88F7-421B-8C81-8236F0668AAF.jpeg

I really loved seeing everyone's images! It's lovely to see the things that bring meaning to your lives.... thanks to all who shared this week! :inlove: Without further ado (and because I don't have much "ado" in me at the moment as I'm having a slooooow start to my day and still sipping coffee so it hasn't kicked in yet :astonished:)

The winner for this challenge is terse Ted with his lovely and absolutely full-of-hygge "The Sunlit Corner". It's the epitome of hygge for me, and I just want to curl up there with a good book and a cup of tea (with Hodge too, of course!) :hearteyecat:

1665939511180.png

In a very close second place, zenjenny Jen's "Puppydogs make everything right". Djanga couldn't be more joyful!! I just love her.

1665939677088.png

HMs: Of course, THIS... JillyG Jilly's "Two of my favourite people". Right back at ya, my friend. :inlove: rizole 's "Free Heating" because who doesn't love a wood stove?? and Geek1956 Kevin's "Munchkins", who, I'd venture to say, give all of us joy looking at their photos.

I really loved seeing everyone's images! It's lovely to see the things that bring meaning to your lives.... thanks to all who shared this week! :inlove: Without further ado (and because I don't have much "ado" in me at the moment as I'm having a slooooow start to my day and still sipping coffee so it hasn't kicked in yet :astonished:)

The winner for this challenge is terse Ted with his lovely and absolutely full-of-hygge "The Sunlit Corner". It's the epitome of hygge for me, and I just want to curl up there with a good book and a cup of tea (with Hodge too, of course!) :hearteyecat:

View attachment 186682

In a very close second place, zenjenny Jen's "Puppydogs make everything right". Djanga couldn't be more joyful!! I just love her.

View attachment 186683

HMs: Of course, THIS... JillyG Jilly's "Two of my favourite people". Right back at ya, my friend. :inlove: rizole 's "Free Heating" because who doesn't love a wood stove?? and Geek1956 Kevin's "Munchkins", who, I'd venture to say, give all of us joy looking at their photos.
Thanks, Cat :notworthy: I'm honored. It was a great group of photos this week. Congrats to zenjenny and the HMs too!

Um... but now I have come up with a new theme :eek::confused::thinking:

View attachment 186682

View attachment 186683

Yay, well done terse Ted - that’s such a cosy-looking nook. Good work from zenjenny Jen to catcg Djanga in mid leap - joy just radiates from the image. Thank you for my HM :lmao:, and high fives to Rizole and his Free Heating and Geek1956 Kevin and his Munchkins.

Back
Top Bottom