MobiColour RESULT: MCC# 300 !!!!!! Theme: Hygge - What brings you joy?

BFEBF023-282C-41C4-9062-50FB38282BD4.jpeg

The sunlit corner
Photos

Free heating. Currently burning all our old uni papers, handouts and administrative gribble. Education pays off. Wood from an old fence a neighbour took down this year and cardboard from IKEA packaging.
View attachment 186654
I vascilllated between the “laugh” and “love” button. I chose ❤️ because I just love a wood stove, and I love getting rid of old stuff.

I vascilllated between the “laugh” and “love” button. I chose ❤️ because I just love a wood stove, and I love getting rid of old stuff.

I wanted to know how old the uni stuff was. I did mine in shifts.burned two inches deep of an unfinished thesis after fifteen years. Even then it was hard.

I wanted to know how old the uni stuff was. I did mine in shifts.burned two inches deep of an unfinished thesis after fifteen years. Even then it was hard.
Late 90's, some later stuff from the early 00's. I'm also sorting and mostly burning all the writing I did and corresponance I have from the late 80's to early 90's. There's quite a bit. For context, I was with a girl and my best friend thought I'd got it wrong and should be with him. My girlfriend didn't agree. There's some choice stuff in there, unfortunately it was written by teenagers flooded with hormones and educated on shakespears romantic plays.

Don't know about anyone else but I spent a good few years documenting everything in my teens, early 20's. Probably similar in intent to the IG, tictok generation but on paper and to myself.

:eek: That's a lot of words even if it was finished!! Mine was about 1/2 inch of paper, plus binding.

I bombed my dissertation, bearly worth the paper it was printed on. I'm still grateful i wasn't given a failing grade :drool:
In awe that you all wrote a dissertation!! :notworthy:

Late 90's, some later stuff from the early 00's. I'm also sorting and mostly burning all the writing I did and corresponance I have from the late 80's to early 90's. There's quite a bit. For context, I was with a girl and my best friend thought I'd got it wrong and should be with him. My girlfriend didn't agree. There's some choice stuff in there, unfortunately it was written by teenagers flooded with hormones and educated on shakespears romantic plays.

Don't know about anyone else but I spent a good few years documenting everything in my teens, early 20's. Probably similar in intent to the IG, tictok generation but on paper and to myself.
I also kept a diary and correspondence from my teen years. Perhaps it’s time to go back and see if it’s incriminating.

Back
Top Bottom