MobiColour Result: MCC #303 Theme: People Ends 13 Nov

Motsi Mebuse
IMG_20221015_190555-01.jpeg

Absolutely. The water is cold here, even in the summer, so everyone wears a wetsuit all the time. Winter storms affect the waves, sometimes bringing big ones, sometimes choppy and messy ones, but that doesn't keep anyone home.
I’m still getting used to the Pacific, after having the warm Atlantic as my ocean for so long. :sunglasses:

Seems like it should be that way to me, too. But the west coast is swept by cold water coming down from the north, while the east coast gets warmer water coming up from the south.
My experience with oceans is very limited, anyway. What I’m sure of is, every time I go in it, it knocks me down. This has made me very timid around them. I prefer my lakes. Much more reasonably wavy.

My experience with oceans is very limited, anyway. What I’m sure of is, every time I go in it, it knocks me down. This has made me very timid around them. I prefer my lakes. Much more reasonably wavy.
LOL! I am VERY cautious and respectful of the ocean, and never go in above my knees. Partly because I don’t swim, but mostly because she is fierce and demands respect. I’m in awe of people who just wander in and swim around or surf. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom