MobiColour Result: MCC #303 Theme: People Ends 13 Nov

This thread has run it’s course and is now closed.
chineezguy Michael, it’s up to you to choose the next judge.

MobiColour #304 is
here.

Last edited:
HM to me this week for getting both Ed Sheeran and Mace Windu in a shot together.

In third is Starzee with Long Walk. An evokative, golden hour shot.

Second goes to terse's meta Bring out the big guns. A shot of the shooters no less.

And our winner this week is sdimbour with Portrait and movement :inlove:
56476643-BF59-4125-BF1B-2093CF7648B1.jpeg

There's fine delicacy in the art work and a rough counter in the movement and urban setting. Beautifully framed as always from Sandra, and a lovely graphic quality to the shot. Good album cover material. Well done.

HM to me this week for getting both Ed Sheeran and Mace Windu in a shot together.

Second goes to terse's meta Bring out the big guns. A shot of the shooters no less.

View attachment 187708

There's fine delicacy in the art work and a rough counter in the movement and urban setting. Beautifully framed as always from Sandra, and a lovely graphic quality to the shot. Good album cover material. Well done.
Thanks for my third and congrats to terse Ted for 2nd! sdimbour Sandra’s image was my favorite, too! (You may have noticed it in the IOTM). And congratulations to you, rizole for that amazing clothespin image! How were you able to manipulate them into posing together????

View attachment 187708

Yay Sandra and Star! :notworthy: And thanks for my second of the shooters shot.:D

View attachment 187708

:inlove:

Thanks rizole
Congrats Starzee and terse love your pics

Apropos... There's a big surf contest on in Santa Cruz at the moment. It's called the Cold Water Classic :eek::lmao:
I wonder if it’s on TV. I got some great Bluristic shots during the Olympics. It’s the only way I’m going to get surfers…..

Back
Top Bottom