MobiColour RESULT: MobiColour #317 Theme: No Theme - Ends April 30

IMG_5343.jpeg

In Lighthouse Field
Photos, Photomator

IoTM is closing in less than 24 hours. Please nominate your favourite images for this month (any image posted in April) . All members, new and old, are invited to nominate up to four images and later to vote for their top three.

IoTM is closing in less than 24 hours. Please nominate your favourite images for this month (any image posted in April) . All members, new and old, are invited to nominate up to four images and later to vote for their top three.

And MobiColour will be closing round about the same time :grin:

Since it’s May 1, I’m going to go ahead and declare this thread closed and commence with the judging. There was a lot of orange in the challenge this week, which happens to occasionally be my favorite color. That may have had some bearing on my winner.

First is deepop David with his tulip
1682938137277.jpeg

I’m not sure why, out of all the images of his tulips, this one appealed the most. Not just the color but the design made by the petals. 2nd also goes to David with the center of the tulip.
1682938262093.jpeg

In third our new member SargonZ Sara, Did I Miss a Spot. The expression and the jelly face is priceless.
1682938363404.jpeg

Since it’s May 1, I’m going to go ahead and declare this thread closed and commence with the judging. There was a lot of orange in the challenge this week, which happens to occasionally be my favorite color. That may have had some bearing on my winner.

View attachment 192145
I’m not sure why, out of all the images of his tulips, this one appealed the most. Not just the color but the design made by the petals. 2nd also goes to David with the center of the tulip.
View attachment 192146
In third our new member SargonZ Sara, Did I Miss a Spot. The expression and the jelly face is priceless.
View attachment 192147
Thank you so much!

View attachment 192145
View attachment 192146
View attachment 192147
Congratulations David (and David) and Sara!

View attachment 192145
View attachment 192146
View attachment 192147
Than, Star, and congratulations SargonZ Sara. I never get tired of looking into tulips.

Back
Top Bottom