MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour Challenge #305 No Theme! Ends 12/11

In third is RoseCat with The Lodge at Saint Edward State Park (formerly the Saint Edward Seminary from 1931-1976).
It's a more or less good archetectural shot but the layers of texture and colour add to the mood and feel of the pic.

In Second is terse with Dripping with ivy.
I love the lush autumn tones in this. The rust colour and taupe of the brickwork complements the ivy and adds a good structure underneath the organicityness above.

Our winner this week is lkbside with Dwan Light Sanctuary, Montezuma, NM.
06E4285C-C0BA-4FCD-B9FF-A141E602930D.jpeg

A fresh, airy, etherial, colourful abstract. Love the rainbows, the overlapping geometry and there's a tension in having a sense of what's depicted the inability to quite resolve what it is I'm looking at. Well done. :D

In third is RoseCat with The Lodge at Saint Edward State Park (formerly the Saint Edward Seminary from 1931-1976).
It's a more or less good archetectural shot but the layers of texture and colour add to the mood and feel of the pic.

I love the lush autumn tones in this. The rust colour and taupe of the brickwork complements the ivy and adds a good structure underneath the organicityness above.

View attachment 188167
A fresh, airy, etherial, colourful abstract. Love the rainbows, the overlapping geometry and there's a tension in having a sense of what's depicted the inability to quite resolve what it is I'm looking at. Well done. :D
Congrats lkbside Leslie! Beautiful abstract! High fives to terse Ted, and thank you kindly for my third. :relaxed:

View attachment 188167
Thanks! Such a cool place. Only took me 20 years living an hour plus away to go there. congratulations to cat RoseCat and Ted terse

Congratulations lkbside Leslie! It is an incredible image. And for the record, it took me more than 20 years to get to Niagara Falls, about 120 miles from here. What do you think, theme wise?

Congratulations lkbside Leslie! It is an incredible image. And for the record, it took me more than 20 years to get to Niagara Falls, about 120 miles from here. What do you think, theme wise?
I’m also going to go with “no theme” this week as I am leaving on a trip on Wednesday and have limited brainstorming time. Plus it’s a busy time for everyone.

I’m also going to go with “no theme” this week as I am leaving on a trip on Wednesday and have limited brainstorming time. Plus it’s a busy time for everyone.
I thinks thats a great idea! It’s going to be hectic enough without have to seek out certain images!

Back
Top Bottom