MobiColour RESULT: MobiColour Challenge #306 Theme: No Theme! Ends 12/25

B9F74C69-5C2F-4294-949E-EF73990D1271.jpeg

Light show :inlove: Gourbera - Landes - France
IPhone 13 Pro - Lightroom mobile

I’m on a cruise to Antarctica so it hasn’t been easy to view all the entries due to incredibly slow internet, but I finally saw them all and was able to grab some screenshots to review.

In first place is terse ‘s curious cat. Such a unique & creative shot. Makes you wonder what is on the other side of that unusual and otherworldly textured sea urchin.

Second place - rizole ’s Barbershop at Night. Very Edward Hopper-ish. Such a weird Santa; love the lonely dog washed with light in the upstairs window. Great storytelling.

Third place - chineezguy ‘s Isle of Skye. Beautiful scenery! I want to go there!

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

I’m on a cruise to Antarctica so it hasn’t been easy to view all the entries due to incredibly slow internet, but I finally saw them all and was able to grab some screenshots to review.

In first place is terse ‘s curious cat. Such a unique & creative shot. Makes you wonder what is on the other side of that unusual and otherworldly textured sea urchin.

Second place - rizole ’s Barbershop at Night. Very Edward Hopper-ish. Such a weird Santa; love the lonely dog washed with light in the upstairs window. Great storytelling.

Third place - chineezguy ‘s Isle of Skye. Beautiful scenery! I want to go there!

ON YOUR WAY TO THE ANTARCTIC!!!!!!! I will be expecting some super Hipstas of penguins!!! Hope you brought your fuzzy slippers for those chilly nights. Glad you were able to get through the images! Have fun!

ON YOUR WAY TO THE ANTARCTIC!!!!!!! I will be expecting some super Hipstas of penguins!!! Hope you brought your fuzzy slippers for those chilly nights. Glad you were able to get through the images! Have fun!
I’ve taken a million photos so far - 2 days in the Falkland Islands, 3 days in South Georgia. But so far I’m just reviewing and culling down images and doing a few photo app edits. It would bog me down to start editing in Hipstamatic, but eventually I will.

Antarctica!?!?! Wow!

Hodge and I thank you :notworthy: Congrats to rizole and chineezguy too.

Oh wow…. I can hardly wait to see your travel photos!! :hearteyes: That’s a dream trip for me.

Congrats terse Ted!!! That is a fab image. Fist bumps to rizole and chineezguy Michael!!

Back
Top Bottom