Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: terse Ted
Theme: Outdoors

Last edited:
it's OK to stand inside and shoot out
Culloden Carpark.
This might be stretching it a bit but I got a "Car Parks of Britain" calender for xmas. So this is a picture of a picture of outside from inside.
What I like about this is the picture is actually of the carpark with complete disregard for composition. I mean you'd want to get that car either in or out of the frame ideally but the photographer here has such razor sharp focus on his goal that that becomes an irrelevance. Original photographer: Dull Kev. (probably with a "proper" camera too.) :oops:

IMG_20221225_173304-01.jpeg

Culloden Carpark.
This might be stretching it a bit but I got a "Car Parks of Britain" calender for xmas. So this is a picture of a picture of outside from inside.
What I like about this is the picture is actually of the carpark with complete disregard for composition. I mean you'd want to get that car either in or out of the frame ideally but the photographer here has such razor sharp focus on his goal that that becomes an irrelevance. Original photographer: Dull Kev. (probably with a "proper" camera too.) :oops:

View attachment 188517
The most haunted car park in Britan?? What self respecting ghost would haunt a car park. I do like the concept of having complete disregard for composition. I think I’ll jot that down should I ever have to come up with a theme for the MCC.

Back
Top Bottom