MobiColour RESULT: Mobicolour Challenge #311 Theme: Your Favorite Color. Ends March 5

55DAAB97-49C4-4FB5-9D82-A8DA7AA1D53C.jpeg

Geranium leaf fallen into the rosemary
Pixelmator Photo

I’m closing this thread, but feel free to post until lkbside Leslie makes the final decision!

MCC#312 is
here.

After trying to find a color for two weeks amidst a world of brown (not that I’m opposed to brown, but I’m pretty much over it for the season) I’ve decided to dip into my archives.
My mother’s favorite color and frequently mine, too, red.
168C2CF3-46F3-4A72-B516-5090792C0F88.jpeg

Not too many submissions this week, but all good ones.

first place to Ted terse for his amazing Neon City amalgamation. Super creative!

second place to O2bphotoing for the winter scene with soft green foliage. I’m pretty sick of winter by now, but this photo is lovely.

third to Jen zenjenny for her blues and pinks collage.

congrats all! Thanks for participating.

And, blue and orange. (

first place to Ted terse for his amazing Neon City amalgamation. Super creative!

second place to O2bphotoing for the winter scene with soft green foliage. I’m pretty sick of winter by now, but this photo is lovely.

Congrats to terse Ted, O2bphotoing and zenjenny Jen!!!

Hodge the giant cat and I thank you :notworthy: Congrats to O2bphotoing and zenjenny, too! Now I have to think about a theme...

Back
Top Bottom