MCC Rules:
Mobile photography colour images
Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted
HERE
Judge: terse Ted
Theme: TBD
What do you think about a theme, terse Ted?

Looks like a nice day, for now. Are you laying in supplies for Sage?
This was taken a few days ago. It’s totally overcast today and supposed to start raining any minute now. Unfortunately, (because we like snow and haven’t had enough this winter) my weather app says it’s supposed to rain until noon tomorrow and then maybe we’ll get some snow.

This was taken a few days ago. It’s totally overcast today and supposed to start raining any minute now. Unfortunately, (because we like snow and haven’t had enough this winter) my weather app says it’s supposed to rain until noon tomorrow and then maybe we’ll get some snow.
They are predicting 6-12 inches for our area. I prefer winter with snow as opposed to the winter without we’ve had this year. Since it’s not officially spring yet I won‘t whine about the snow. Besides, but Friday it’s supposed to be 50º. :D

They are predicting 6-12 inches for our area. I prefer winter with snow as opposed to the winter without we’ve had this year. Since it’s not officially spring yet I won‘t whine about the snow. Besides, but Friday it’s supposed to be 50º. :D
I do love snow, as long as I don’t have to drive in it, shovel out my car, or have power go out. :D

I do love snow, as long as I don’t have to drive in it, shovel out my car, or have power go out. :D
I’m probably in the minority, but I feel invigorated cleaning up the snow mess. Of course we have a snow blower and my main job is cleaning off the cars and shoveling out an area for Rosie….

I’m probably in the minority, but I feel invigorated cleaning up the snow mess. Of course we have a snow blower and my main job is cleaning off the cars and shoveling out an area for Rosie….
Well, I must admit, invigorated is a great description and I did feel that after digging out my car. Looking back, what really made me mad is I would dig it out really well, with at least a foot of space cleared all around my car…..then someone would grab the spot while I was at work, and I’d have to try and park in one of the half-assed spaces that were barely dug out. :cautious:

Well, I must admit, invigorated is a great description and I did feel that after digging out my car. Looking back, what really made me mad is I would dig it out really well, with at least a foot of space cleared all around my car…..then someone would grab the spot while I was at work, and I’d have to try and park in one of the half-assed spaces that were barely dug out. :cautious:
Ahhhh. The value of a driveway!

Back
Top Bottom