MobiColour *RESULT*. Mobitog Color Challenge #289 Theme: Vintage

HipstaX
B5D6A4EA-064F-452C-8A51-DF8F4A8A9BEF.jpeg

A British Classic.
His first bike was a Triumph, then a couple of BMW’s. We put 20,000 miles on the BMWs traveling around the country. He now has a Royal Enfield Himalayan. He also has a Honda Monkey that maxes out at about 45MPH. Not sure what that is in KPH.

MCC #289 IS NOW CLOSED.
lkbside Leslie it’s up to you to vote for your most valued Vintage image.

MCC #290 can be found here.

His first bike was a Triumph, then a couple of BMW’s. We put 20,000 miles on the BMWs traveling around the country. He now has a Royal Enfield Himalayan. He also has a Honda Monkey that maxes out at about 45MPH. Not sure what that is in KPH.
Fast enough on one of those things…

sinnerjohn ran away with it this week with his wonderful photo entitled "A Certain Vintage." I love the sepia tones and the layers and layers of aged disrepair - the dress looks shredded, there are cobwebs in the window and the jumbled background in the window is fantastic as is the building that I presume is reflected in the window.

2nd goes to terse for "Showing Her Age" - the crumbling head with the wistful look is just lovely and nicely contrasts with that little figure in the bottom left and also with the graphics on card behind it.

And 3rd goes also to sinnerjohn for #Squirrel Treats" - what in the world are squirrel confections? And what is in the glucose can? But my most urgent question is where on earth did you find this scene? Love it!

Well done everyone!

sinnerjohn ran away with it this week with his wonderful photo entitled "A Certain Vintage." I love the sepia tones and the layers and layers of aged disrepair - the dress looks shredded, there are cobwebs in the window and the jumbled background in the window is fantastic as is the building that I presume is reflected in the window.

2nd goes to terse for "Showing Her Age" - the crumbling head with the wistful look is just lovely and nicely contrasts with that little figure in the bottom left and also with the graphics on card behind it.

And 3rd goes also to sinnerjohn for #Squirrel Treats" - what in the world are squirrel confections? And what is in the glucose can? But my most urgent question is where on earth did you find this scene? Love it!

Well done everyone!
Congrats sinnerjohn John and terse Ted! Have a theme in mind John?

Well done everyone!
Thank you, Leslie :notworthy: and congratulations to sinnerjohn and sinnerjohn!

Well done everyone!
Good picks Leslie, congratulations to John and Ted for the win and runner up

Well done everyone!
Wow many thanks Leslie, thank you and thank you, I thought I'd just got 3rd on first glance but...:)
Good theme, I like anything vintage, esp. photography :thumbs:
Well done Ted for 2nd and there were many more great images this week.

Have a theme in mind John?
I'm thinking :eek:

Well done everyone!
Well done sinnerjohn John - first AND third!! You certainly nailed the theme - great images every one!:thumbs: Well done terse Ted for being the jam in a John sandwich.:lol: It was a great theme.

Back
Top Bottom