MobiColour RESULT: Mobitog Color Challenge #292 Theme: Frame within a Frame

035E81BC-4F71-4BD0-9E34-82BEAFB4B0CD.jpeg

Watt Lens + Big Film + Cadet Blue Gel

This thread is now closed! At your leisure lkbside Leslie. Glad I’m not judging, this has been a popular theme!

MCC#293 can be found
here.

First place goes to Sharon sftan14 for her lovely Malta photo. Frames within frames within frames - plus all that rich detail and sumptuous colors.

Second and third to Kevin Geek1956 for his arresting photo Watching and his adorable photo of Nate framed. Different takes on the theme. Love them both.

Honorable mention to rizole for Dixons - the bear in the window is the frosting on the cake.

And kudos to John sinnerjohn for the most photos including actual picture frames! And the photos of the framing shop was a clever entry as well.

First place goes to Sharon sftan14 for her lovely Malta photo. Frames within frames within frames - plus all that rich detail and sumptuous colors.

Second and third to Kevin Geek1956 for his arresting photo Watching and his adorable photo of Nate framed. Different takes on the theme. Love them both.

Honorable mention to rizole for Dixons - the bear in the window is the frosting on the cake.

And kudos to John sinnerjohn for the most photos including actual picture frames! And the photos of the framing shop was a clever entry as well.
Well done sftan14 Sharon!:thumbs: Congrats to Geek1956 Kevin with your second AND third.:lol: Hugs to rizole Rizole and sinnerjohn for their mentions. Great theme.

Congrats Sharon, impressive first win, I actually think I have that doorway somewhere myself pre-mobile, lovely island.
Nice work Geek1956, you had a pretty solid week all round. Yay rizole and I'll happily accept the kudos :thumbs:

Trial by fire for sftan14 now ;)

Good pick Leslie, congratulations to Sharon she definitely has an eye for composition. Thanks too for my HM and congratulations to sinnerjohn and rizole

Yay!! Congrats sftan14 Sharon! Well done!
High fives to Geek1956 Kevin, rizole and sinnerjohn John!

Nice work sftan14 Sharon!! Congrats everyone!

Back
Top Bottom