• ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

RESULT: MobiZero : #5 Challenge

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Battling through the cobwebs :D
Seriously I think this challenge is still a good one and yay to Jilly for keeping it alive. We just need to steer a few more people towards it.

I'm just going to award a 1st place as all the images have their merits.

So the image that stands out for me most is deepop David's quite remarkable vision of a coloured (stairway?). An edit on this image would be totally unnecessary, fantastic colours, brilliant framing and another great example of abstract photography in its purest form.
Well done David :thumbs:
1574772949520.png

Last edited:

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Seriously I still think this challenge is still a good one and yay to Jilly for keeping it alive. We just need to steer a few more people towards it.

So the image that stands out for me most is deepop David's quite remarkable vision of a coloured (stairway?). An edit on this image would be totally unnecessary, fantastic colours, brilliant framing and another great example of abstract photography in its purest form.
View attachment 152201
Good choice! I agree that this is a good challenge. It brings me back to basics and concentrate on the things that led me to love photography in the first place. (A million years ago)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Seriously I think this challenge is still a good one and yay to Jilly for keeping it alive. We just need to steer a few more people towards it.

View attachment 152201
Good choice John. Well done deepop David - as John says, that’s a wonderful abstract and needs no further primping. And Star gave me a nudge John to close the challenge, so she gets a hug too. :hearteyes:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Good choice John. Well done deepop David - as John says, that’s a wonderful abstract and needs no further primping. And Star gave me a nudge John to close the challenge, so she gets a hug too. :hearteyes:
I did think we could have run it out till the end of Nov and then make it a calendar monthly thing ? Judging by the number of entries that may have worked. But onwards and upwards :thumbs:

deepop

No Mobi-limiter...
MobiSupporter
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

View attachment 152201
Thanks, John. This challenge is a good reminder to try to compose a photo properly , something FundyBrian is frequently reminding us of. It’s also nice it removes any temptation to app the photo, something I should probably do more often.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

View attachment 152201
Yes!! This is brilliant. :hearteyes: Well done deepop David!

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I did think we could have run it out till the end of Nov and then make it a calendar monthly thing ? Judging by the number of entries that may have worked. But onwards and upwards :thumbs:
I think this is a super idea. A one month Mobizero challenge. It gives everyone a lot of opportunity to find the time to set up shots, rather than just snap and adjust later. (I’m very guilty of that.) What do others think?

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I think this is a super idea. A one month Mobizero challenge. It gives everyone a lot of opportunity to find the time to set up shots, rather than just snap and adjust later. (I’m very guilty of that.) What do others think?
Great. In the words of Jean-Luc Picard “Make it so”> :lol:
But surely the dates on #6 are the wrong way round
11/25-12/31
;) :lol:

Nagaisgich

MobiStar
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
I’m still new here but will put my oar in just because I love setting up photos ahead .... I love that idea.