sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
Two week app challenge TWAC (16th November to 30th November)

Following on from the successful iColorama challenge a little while ago I'd like to start a series of Two Week App Challenges concentrating on the use of a single app.

Hopefully this will show how we each use a common app and maybe pool our collective knowledge.

All that is required from each two weekly challenge, is to use the one app specified. No restrictions on colour or b/w or the amount of entries, just the simple rule of one app per image.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.

This IS a challenge so judging will take place at the end of the period and as winner of the iColorama challenge, ImageArt Ann has agreed to be the judge of this challenge.

To start the ball rolling I've chosen a free app that is compatible with both iPhone and Android:

SNAPSEED

BoBo

MobiPassionista
:eek: S N A P S e e e e e e e e D !!! :zip:

Never heard of that :coffee: (leaning back to watch what happens in here ...)
:whistle: :D

TWAC [twäck, Eng., acronym for "two week app challenge"] Winner of the 2016th DUDEN challenge "How to invent words that sounds German" :thumbs: :lol:

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
:eek: S N A P S e e e e e e e e D !!! :zip:

Never heard of that :coffee: (leaning back to watch what happens in here ...)
:whistle: :D

TWAC [twäck, Eng., acronym for "two week app challenge"] Winner of the 2016th DUDEN challenge "How to invent words that sounds German" :thumbs: :lol:

:lol: !!

Kmenglee

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Lee Kuan Meng
Device
Very tiny flowers
IMG_3029.JPG

Snapseed

Sea of wild white daisy and butterflies
IMG_1162.JPG

Snapseed

Last edited by a moderator:

sinnerjohn

IOTM WInner - April 2022
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Onsite
Project Page
There are > 100 photos @ my gallery :look: and kinda coincidence - yesterday I thought about to delete a few of those ...!
Life is getting more and more complicated :(
I realise there are a lot of excellent images in your gallery but you never seem to post in challenges, or have I got that wrong ?
Your gallery is always worth a look, even though I can't make a comment, not the right 'privileges' ?

BoBo

MobiPassionista
I realise there are a lot of excellent images in your gallery but you never seem to post in challenges, or have I got that wrong ?
Your gallery is always worth a look, even though I can't make a comment, not the right 'privileges' ?

Indeed, you've got that wrong. I've posted once at MobiMono ... and won. SHOCK! :eek:
Let's say it this way: I'm still in recovery mode :D

No, no specific priviliges. It's simply a gallery with a stolen guestbook :)

BoBo

MobiPassionista
View attachment 84524

I threw almost everything at this - Healing, to get rid of an annoying bit of another building, Tune Image, Details, Frames and Glamour Glow.

View attachment 84523
Nice :thumbs:

[StealthMode]If we were at the lost "Edit this ..."-thread I'd request to use the selective (?) option more aggressive at the sky + to think about to use a thin white "inner frame" to separate the dark portions of the image from the black main frame.
Well, if we were ...
:lol: :) [/StealthMode]

Top Bottom