MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
fdc9affb-4169-4fd9-ad4b-989d02e9c913-jpeg.119475

Welcome to MobiTog’s Weekly APPstract Challenge :)

Rules:

1. Interpret the theme
2. Using apps
3. Tell us something about your interpretation

One week: Friday to Friday
Winner: judges next round and chooses theme (or no theme) for that round

Please see: Rules & Guidelines for MobiChallenges HERE

This week:
Judge: JillyG Jilly
Theme: Take something or things that you consider commonplace or some thing(s) that you see everyday and turn them into abstract images.

Last edited by a moderator:
(While we await our #3 winner and a possible theme). And if there’s time I’m going to try to make an abstract to match RoseCat ’s random art commentary generator :)

A work that deploys the use of encaustic and one-point perspective as symbolizing a breakdown between the natural and artificial.

Right. I can do that . :mobibabe: :appsir: Off I go.

Dreamcatcher

View attachment 119791

Collage with SketchClub, Shift, Union and SnapSeed

(While we await our #3 winner and a possible theme). And if there’s time I’m going to try to make an abstract to match RoseCat ’s random art commentary generator :)
Beautiful. I love the limited colour pallet.

I love this.

Wonderful Start!

She is amazing.... :inlove:

Thank you :notworthy: :inlove: :)

I loved making every bit of this one, and she’s been hanging around in various forms in my photo cache for over a year. I really like how her R eye turned out. I tried to have it making direct contact with the reader... I don’t know if you can tell with so many layers, but it’s two eyes and a sketched eye (so three eyes) layered on top of each other and a bit smudged.
For other collage-ers’ interest, I painted her mouth with a soft eraser brush over a version of her dress .

The Garden of Pizza...

2CDC3E89-186F-4538-BD77-470C70569894.jpeg

Original pic....

7CD1D4B2-1FE6-4DE7-B4C0-EAE983D81F66.jpeg

The little Caesars pizza portal they finally added to our store. Took a picture to show my husband because I was beyond excited that I could now order online!!! We order a lot... A LOT...of pizza.

Apped it in Imaengine (I think 3 edits), superimposeX, Snapseed, Oilist, Enlight, and finished it in Mextures

Edit: forgot to add Decim8 to the list. Oops!

Second edit, I call Cows in the Rose Garden

1B444732-34B2-4C12-AFE8-F1A728CDA23F.jpeg

Last edited:
The Garden of Pizza...

View attachment 119823

Original pic....

View attachment 119824

The little Caesars pizza portal they finally added to our store. Took a picture to show my husband because I was beyond excited that I could now order online!!! We order a lot... A LOT...of pizza.

Apped it in Imaengine (I think 3 edits), superimposeX, Snapseed, Oilist, Enlight, and finished it in Mextures

View attachment 119825
Wow. I would never have guessed at this lovely image’s origin. So clever.:notworthy:

The Garden of Pizza...

View attachment 119823

Original pic....

View attachment 119824

View attachment 119825
Fantastic AppStracts, Val!

The Garden of Pizza...

View attachment 119823

Original pic....

View attachment 119824

View attachment 119825
These are fab.... and I always LOVE seeing the original image...such a great transformation!

Back
Top Bottom