Ric’s journey without direction

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
I'm guessing there must be some differences between iPad Lightroom and the Mobile version, never seen curves on the mobile version. Typical Adobe mess!
I think so John. And the iPad version seems to be less subscription for the premium package. I do prefer the layout of the iPad one.

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
I’m having a bit of a wacky day, I pick a silly subject, I do some edit on it and out pops a crazy title. My quest for making an image from something I’d never look at is going to extreme now perhaps. Anyway, I sort of liked the final image for some reason.

I’ve only just noticed, a spider tried getting into the image.

mechanical arthritis.

61157A0B-8B43-47CF-9BB7-243D33EB6DA5.jpeg

lightroom, snapseed and affinity photo.

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m having a bit of a wacky day, I pick a silly subject, I do some edit on it and out pops a crazy title. My quest for making an image from something I’d never look at is going to extreme now perhaps. Anyway, I sort of liked the final image for some reason.

mechanical arthritis.

View attachment 180415

I like it too. Love the edit.

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini

mechanical arthritis.

View attachment 180415

I think thats half the fun of mobitography, you end up shooting the most random stuff. Titles are always the icing on the cake. I used to give myself a ten second window to come up with a title on Instagram images.

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
I think thats half the fun of mobitography, you end up shooting the most random stuff. Titles are always the icing on the cake. I used to give myself a ten second window to come up with a title on Instagram images.
10 seconds? That could be hard in certain circumstances, saying that, i thought of this title before i took the photo. Its the only reason i did take it.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

mechanical arthritis.

View attachment 180415

Nominated for IOTM.