Richard's Project 52 - 2015

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 6 Plus. Taken and processed in Polamatic.

This week: With spring springing (sprunging?) all over the place this week's image salutes the new season and makes a cultural reference I couldn't resist. Only those of a certain age might get it. ;)

File 12-04-2015 8 15 21 pm.jpeg

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page

This week: With spring springing (sprunging?) all over the place this week's image salutes the new season and makes a cultural reference I couldn't resist. Only those of a certain age might get it. ;)

View attachment 64150
Ah, I'm not missing the English cold but I do miss Spring and all the lovely daffs, crocuses and other flowers. There's just nothing like the English countryside.

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
Ah, I'm not missing the English cold but I do miss Spring and all the lovely daffs, crocuses and other flowers. There's just nothing like the English countryside.
Hurry back, Ann, your precious English countryside is fast disappearing under housing schemes and oil exploration rigs. ;)

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 6 Plus. Taken with native camera and processed in Polamatic.

This week: Most signs help and inform, guiding you to where you want to go. Others leave you in no doubt as to what would happen if you were to ignore them completely. A sobering find on a warm, sunny day.

File 24-04-2015 2 24 31 am.jpeg

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 6 Plus. Text created in The Amazing Typewriter, image processed in Polamatic.

This week: 100 years ago this week Australian and New Zealand forces were sent into Gallipoli, possibly their finest hour but also one of utter devastation caused by incompetent military leadership. ANZAC Day is remembered each year, this year we all remember it.

Week 16.jpg

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
iPhone 6 Plus. Taken with native camera and processed in Polamatic.

This week: I liked all the various angles on display in this image, then I played around with the settings in Polamatic to give it a weird, 'otherworldly' effect.

Week 17.jpg

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro

This week: So we had this General Election and all dutifully turned out to vote (you didn't, why?). Here's a reminder of it.

Week 18.jpg

Top Bottom