rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
I've been going through last year's pictures with a reevaluative eye and will be pulling out the odd pic here and there for posting that haven't previously made the cut.
I like the symmetry in this one. Multiple DEs of the same pic shifted left and right to remove other plants and weeds from the foreground.
IMG_20210714_140657-01.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I've been going through last year's pictures with a reevaluative eye and will be pulling out the odd pic here and there for posting that haven't previously made the cut.
I like the symmetry in this one. Multiple DEs of the same pic shifted left and right to remove other plants and weeds from the foreground.
View attachment 175059
I like the way the flower echos the shape of the tree, or visa versa.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Looks like someone has a disco ball!
It goes with his RGB strip lights, RGB keyboard, mouse, mouse pad and LED lit gaming rig. For someone with sensory issues, seizure inducing lighting schemes seem to roll off his back like it's a warm, gentle, evening's breeze.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It goes with his RGB strip lights, RGB keyboard, mouse, mouse pad and LED lit gaming rig. For someone with sensory issues, seizure inducing lighting schemes seem to roll off his back like it's a warm, gentle, evening's breeze.
That must be some psychedelic room!

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This cat looks gorgeous on the quilt. Over my life, my favorite cats have been calico. (And why do you always post images I love after I’ve chosen by IOTMs?)
Because it’s my turn, Star. I had to scroll down to check I hadn’t already been gazumped as I have recently. :mobibabe: