Rizole Overexposed

It’s called Photo Composite or cloning. ;)
So it is :eek:
IMG_20220522_153743-01-01.jpeg

"I didn't think orthopedic shoes were for me, but I stand corrected." These little one liners are hilarious. Do you write them?
Totally recycled.
I do do a few of them myself but if I find something that makes me laugh, I'll stick it in my signature.
A couple of my own are:
Brothel: n. A place they make soup
Urine: vp. Where you are when you aren't out.

They are sunbathing. The whiteish bits on their abdomens are egg sacs, so all females I suppose. I'd guess sunbathing helps the eggs develop faster.
They're about the size of a finger nail toe to toe.

Last edited:
They are sunbathing. The whiteish bits on their abdomens are egg sacs, so all females I suppose. I'd guess sunbathing helps the eggs develop faster.
They're about the size of a finger nail toe to toe.
Wow. It’s so unusual to see so many spiders together (without them fighting). Amazing.

I've never seen so many spiders in our garden before, it's normally 3 or 4 or so in that spot.
I think our garden has hit an inflection point this year and just gone bonkers. We've put work into it every year since we moved in (8 years ago I think), made our own compost, planted fruits, edible hedging and more and this year we seem to suddenly have an abundance of allsorts, including all thiose bloody spiders. The spiders have to be eating something so if there's tons of spiders, there's tons of what spider prey on.
I put it all down to the soil. 8 years of composting has really enriched it.
Lots of toms this year.
IMG_20220603_133012.jpg

An ant.

IMG_20220603_150228.jpg

Back
Top Bottom