Rizole Overexposed

Back to the kitchen sink then!!
That could help.
20200523_174720-01.jpeg

New phone holder for video. It's a combo of an action camera mount and selfie stick phone holder. Luckily they both use a standard camera mount screw fitting.
The nice thing about this is it sits on many non horizontal surfaces without a problem and the phone can be pivoted to change the centre of balance and viewing angle.
IMG_20200523_193144.jpg
IMG_20200523_193325.jpg

New phone holder for video. It's a combo of an action camera mount and selfie stick phone holder. Luckily they both use a standard camera mount screw fitting.
The nice thing about this is it sits on many non horizontal surfaces without a problem and the phone can be pivoted to change the centre of balance and viewing angle.
View attachment 157803View attachment 157804
Westworld.

This is a happy accidental find. Shooting panos that include a low sun to one side allows you to create pics with a kinda twofold diagonal symmetry. So in this the top left and bottom right are light and others dark.
I'm finding it works best for me with landscapes, converting to b&w and using a yellow or orange filter, especially as the grasses are so dry and yellow at the moment.
Sunset.
20200525_185313-01.jpeg

Sunrise.
20200527_061436-01_1590569290657.jpg

Oh, welcome home :)
Yes, I'm lucky to live where I do and lockdown (and teenage children metamorphosing into recluse monitor vampires) is certainly giving me time to explore areas I've never been before and to revisit others.
Me and my photgraphy mate decided right at the beginning of lockdown to treat each other like we live in the same house so as well as going out for hours on my own, we've both been able to go out for hours in each other's company.
Surrey looks quite flat on Google Earth. Even the south downs I remember as quite gentle.

Bummer. If it's just the glass cover and not the lens, you might be able to replace it. But then again, a new phone...
Yes, I've been promising myself a new one for nearly 2 years now. Replacing the glass looks relatively easy so I'll do that anyway and hand the phone down.
How did THAT happen?
I have no idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom