Rizole Overexposed

Neodymium.
IMG_20220308_190902-01.jpeg

So we went to a table top sale and found Monty Don staring at us from an upstairs window. Rude.
IMG_20220319_111956.jpg

And then we go to Gordon Riggs garden centre, 40mins down the road and the horticultural pest had followed us. The cheek of the man.
IMG_20220319_132009.jpg

For non-brits, Monty is a celebrity gardener who frequents our TVs, radios and print media.

So we went to a table top sale and found Monty Don staring at us from an upstairs window. Rude.
View attachment 178226
And then we go to Gordon Riggs garden centre, 40mins down the road and the horticultural pest had followed us. The cheek of the man.
View attachment 178227
For non-brits, Monty is a celebrity gardener who frequents our TVs, radios and print media.
I think he's stalking you.

View attachment 178226
View attachment 178227
He can follow me any time! :lol:

View attachment 178226
View attachment 178227
He does kind of grow on you.

View attachment 178226
View attachment 178227
More of a Monty, don't.

Nice captures. My p20pro is good in the dark apparently. Might give it a go. I’d be using it regularly just for photos but the shutter lag when doing street photography isn’t good at all.
I've found a tripod is a must when using night mode but even when doing straight night photographs there's too much aliasing and muddy details for my liking. I should probably experiment with manual/Pro mode. That would probably bypass the AI messiness I'd guess.

Back
Top Bottom