Rizole Overexposed

I've found a tripod is a must when using night mode but even when doing straight night photographs there's too much aliasing and muddy details for my liking. I should probably experiment with manual/Pro mode. That would probably bypass the AI messiness I'd guess.
The first thing I did with the p20 pro was turn the ai off. Then I went straight to pro mode and 40mp mode. I know that disables the effectiveness of the zoom but cropping the 40mp image is better than having a 3x optical zoom. With those settings the camera could take superb images.

The first thing I did with the p20 pro was turn the ai off. Then I went straight to pro mode and 40mp mode. I know that disables the effectiveness of the zoom but cropping the 40mp image is better than having a 3x optical zoom. With those settings the camera could take superb images.
Interesting. I'll have a play with those settings, see what I can get it to do.

Interesting. I'll have a play with those settings, see what I can get it to do.
Theres the ai button in normal mode. It doesn’t show in pro mode I don’t think but I’ve heard it still makes a difference. In normal mode I seemed to always get more processing done on photos. It might just be me Though but several people I talked online to all said to do the above. Be interesting to know what you think.

also for non-Brits, a table top sale is . . ?

I think it’s the same or similar as a boot sale, or, setting up a table and selling your unwanted treasures.
Yeah, the clue is in the title. Get a table, stick it outside your house and put stuff you want to sell on top of the table. Coordinate that with other houses on your street, advertise it and you have a table top sale.

IMG_20220417_101604-01.jpeg
IMG_20220417_101342-02.jpeg

Ok, I’ll be the Wally, I got to ask what that thing is on the floor?
It's Gizmo, the arthritic dog's food bowl. The idea is it makes him take several minutes to eat a meal instead of 30 seconds.
To my eye though, it looks like I'm asking the sheep "can we have our frisbee back please?" but they're not best pleased we're in thier field.

It's Gizmo, the arthritic dog's food bowl. The idea is it makes him take several minutes to eat a meal instead of 30 seconds.
To my eye though, it looks like I'm asking the sheep "can we have our frisbee back please?" but they're not best pleased we're in thier field.
I guessed right then. We had something similar when we had two westies

Ok, I’ll be the Wally, I got to ask what that thing is on the floor?

I guessed right then. We had something similar when we had two westies
I thought is was a self groomer for the sheep!:(

Back
Top Bottom