Mobi365 ROHAN 365 2023 Challenge

Rohan

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Dave
Device
Samsung
This will be my first time ever doing a 365 challenge and I really look forward to it. It will help keep my mind occupied plus get me to really think about my images.

Last edited:
Glad you’re outside!! Lots of great texture here!

Thank you Star, sitting down now as just finished giving my desk a blitz and some heavy moving of things to get my heart pumping and feel great. Have edited the post to put 2 as forgot that, plus I found an IPhone book called The iPHone Photography Book by Scott Kelby so that will come in handy now.

Thank you Eva, knowing Susie she is maybe thinking OH No not you and the camera again lol
You know what? That’s what I was thinking :) I get the same reaction from my husband and from my son every now and then:D

Thank you Star, sitting down now as just finished giving my desk a blitz and some heavy moving of things to get my heart pumping and feel great. Have edited the post to put 2 as forgot that, plus I found an IPhone book called The iPHone Photography Book by Scott Kelby so that will come in handy now.
Scott Kelby!! Seems to me that I may have had, or at least read that book!

Edit: I just checked my Kindle App and it is Digital Photography that I have.

I will admit it, I bought it a few weeks ago. I was inspired by @sdimbour Sandra who’s images I admire and she lists it quite often as her editing choice.

Thank you for that Star, I use to have the Photography plan on my old laptop but don't have it anymore as for my Fuji X and GR III cameras I now use Capture One Pro 23 and Affinity Photo on my Imac. Just thinking about it I have Affinity on my tablet.

Thank you again Starzee for the Lightroom mobile, I have just downloaded it and had a quick play as have it on 1 week free trial. I will pay the yearly cost as I want to learn from the best in my mobile phone photography journey so I'm well chuffed I came back, I will also download it to my IPad.

Thank you again Starzee for the Lightroom mobile, I have just downloaded it and had a quick play as have it on 1 week free trial. I will pay the yearly cost as I want to learn from the best in my mobile phone photography journey so I'm well chuffed I came back, I will also download it to my IPad.
The Lightroom for iPad is just great, especially after the last months updates :thumbs:

The Lightroom for iPad is just great, especially after the last months updates :thumbs:

I just downloaded it now, my way of thinking is, take a photo with my phone then edit in the IPad and upload it. God I love this forum as everyone is so kind and very helpful.

I just downloaded it now, my way of thinking is, take a photo with my phone then edit in the IPad and upload it. God I love this forum as everyone is so kind and very helpful.
I agree. I’ve been here for 7 years now. Feels like I'm among close friends :)

Thank you for that Star, I use to have the Photography plan on my old laptop but don't have it anymore as for my Fuji X and GR III cameras I now use Capture One Pro 23 and Affinity Photo on my Imac. Just thinking about it I have Affinity on my tablet.
I have Affinity. I want to use Affinity. I want to love Affintiy. But every time I start to use it, I run back to Procreate. :lmao:

I have Affinity. I want to use Affinity. I want to love Affintiy. But every time I start to use it, I run back to Procreate. :lmao:

I use Affinity on my Imac, but have never used it on my IPad.

I’ve been having fun with the presets. I watched a quick tutorial on using the masking tool, but have already forgotten how to use it. :lmao:

It is funny really as I used LR on my laptops and PC for a long time, so have to totally relearn it again OH what fun lol

It is funny really as I used LR on my laptops and PC for a long time, so have to totally relearn it again OH what fun lol
Same. I used Lightroom and Photoshop together. Paid $10 a month to have both and keep them up to date. I used those for years, until I got my first iPad and discovered all those wonderful apps!

I go back and forth. I really want to use Affinity and have them both for laptop and iPad but every time I do I end up clicking on LR. I did just buy a membership to Kelby One for a year and like it. His group is very good at education

Back
Top Bottom