Mobi365 ROHAN 365 2023 Challenge

Well I just made a decision and it’s time to learn Affinity. I can’t justify the 120/yr for Adobe and just cancelled as it was coming due next month

I go back and forth. I really want to use Affinity and have them both for laptop and iPad but every time I do I end up clicking on LR. I did just buy a membership to Kelby One for a year and like it. His group is very good at education
I hate to pay for things, then I remind myself that I’m worth it. And I owe it to myself to learn new things and keep building those synapses.

Sunny here at the moment, so when my wife went to work I nipped out the back with her. IPhone 14 Pro Max taken with the Luma app and transferred to LR mobile to edit.

Basket Case by Rohan, on Flickr
Lovely photo. I just checked in App Store for Luma. Is ith the one made by dev Rafal Kopiec?

Thank you Star, I agree the B&W is the better one as to me the colour is just plain Jane as the saying goes.
Weehooo, I just learned a new English expression - I will add it to my list of ”fun and / or interesting words /expressions in foreign languages” As your new here I might explain that I’m a language nerd. I studied Italian and French and general linguistics in my youth. Ouch - that must be 40 (!) years ago

Weehooo, I just learned a new English expression - I will add it to my list of ”fun and / or interesting words /expressions in foreign languages” As your new here I might explain that I’m a language nerd. I studied Italian and French and general linguistics in my youth. Ouch - that must be 40 (!) years ago

Another one but old is Wicked, meaning great/good.

Just nipped out in between the rain to get this, 14 Pro Max and edited in LR mobile. I'll call it Potty Training.

Potty.jpg

Sunny here today but rain is forecast, even a tad nippy.
14 Pro Max and edited in Dramatic B&W. The Man in Black.

Man in Black.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom