• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
B554DDA6-1F55-4648-978B-34CE666CF6A3.jpeg

01/52
Snapseed

Reflections at the TWA terminal in JFK airport. There’s a bar inside the plane. :D If you zoom in, there we are!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
I love the wobblyness (should that be with an i?`) of the reflection.
Me too!
“Wobbliness”? Hmmm... I like your version better. :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
8F365BB5-1427-474D-BE93-9CDE31C1D1BA.jpeg

02/52
No edits.

I revisited one of my favorite walks near my old apartment... :inlove: It’s been a lovely visit, and being in the presence of my friends for so long, I feel rejuvenated. Sunday I fly back to the west coast. Not sure how I feel about that yet....

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
25263572-0629-4757-8E7F-755C906665E9.jpeg

03/52
Snapseed

The only image I have this week is from my jetBlue flight... they have a help-yourself snack station! Plus loads of leg room and in-seat screens with lots of movies and shows. And the first class cabin was really modern and cool looking... kind of a space age look.

I used to fly jetBlue a lot but stopped because they didn’t have a terminal in Newark Airport, but now they do (although I flew out of JFK this time.)

See ya later United, cuz you suck!! :barf:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 154359
03/52
Snapseed

The only image I have this week is from my jetBlue flight... they have a help-yourself snack station! Plus loads of leg room and in-seat screens with lots of movies and shows. And the first class cabin was really modern and cool looking... kind of a space age look.

I used to fly jetBlue a lot but stopped because they didn’t have a terminal in Newark Airport, but now they do (although I flew out of JFK this time.)

How long is the flight? I can’t believe they give out free snacks.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
How long is the flight? I can’t believe they give out free snacks.
It's around 5 hours from West to East (tail winds), and around 6 hours from East to West.

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
View attachment 154359
03/52
Snapseed

We’ll be going to the US in March (San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Fort Lauderdale - if you have any chance of being around any of those places let me know! :inlove: I’ll be taking the whole gang (Joana and Mark), so as long as you’re ok with tantrums it’ll be great to grab a mobicoffee!).

As I was saying and changed subject slightly, as usual, we’re going to the US in March, and I ALMOST bought the Sydney-LA-Sydney trip with United. But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!

And, cool photo :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
We’ll be going to the US in March (San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Fort Lauderdale - if you have any chance of being around any of those places let me know! :inlove: I’ll be taking the whole gang (Joana and Mark), so as long as you’re ok with tantrums it’ll be great to grab a mobicoffee!).
That would be amazing! I’m in Washington, a couple states north of where you’ll be in Cali. But who knows....
But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!
Good! I’m guessing they’re a million times better than United.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

As I was saying and changed subject slightly, as usual, we’re going to the US in March, and I ALMOST bought the Sydney-LA-Sydney trip with United. But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!

And, cool photo :D
I wonder if you’ll b near terse Ted?

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
B553877C-25A0-4557-838F-16CD60C6DC41.jpeg

04/52
Snapseed, VSCO

This is George. He’s *lived* at my friend’s mom’s place for years. Not something I would normally appreciate.... but his festive attire really helps remove the “gruesome” aspects. I like him.