Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

B554DDA6-1F55-4648-978B-34CE666CF6A3.jpeg

01/52
Snapseed

Reflections at the TWA terminal in JFK airport. There’s a bar inside the plane. :D If you zoom in, there we are!

8F365BB5-1427-474D-BE93-9CDE31C1D1BA.jpeg

02/52
No edits.

I revisited one of my favorite walks near my old apartment... :inlove: It’s been a lovely visit, and being in the presence of my friends for so long, I feel rejuvenated. Sunday I fly back to the west coast. Not sure how I feel about that yet....

25263572-0629-4757-8E7F-755C906665E9.jpeg

03/52
Snapseed

The only image I have this week is from my jetBlue flight... they have a help-yourself snack station! Plus loads of leg room and in-seat screens with lots of movies and shows. And the first class cabin was really modern and cool looking... kind of a space age look.

I used to fly jetBlue a lot but stopped because they didn’t have a terminal in Newark Airport, but now they do (although I flew out of JFK this time.)

See ya later United, cuz you suck!! :barf:

View attachment 154359
03/52
Snapseed

The only image I have this week is from my jetBlue flight... they have a help-yourself snack station! Plus loads of leg room and in-seat screens with lots of movies and shows. And the first class cabin was really modern and cool looking... kind of a space age look.

I used to fly jetBlue a lot but stopped because they didn’t have a terminal in Newark Airport, but now they do (although I flew out of JFK this time.)

How long is the flight? I can’t believe they give out free snacks.

View attachment 154359
03/52
Snapseed

We’ll be going to the US in March (San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Fort Lauderdale - if you have any chance of being around any of those places let me know! :inlove: I’ll be taking the whole gang (Joana and Mark), so as long as you’re ok with tantrums it’ll be great to grab a mobicoffee!).

As I was saying and changed subject slightly, as usual, we’re going to the US in March, and I ALMOST bought the Sydney-LA-Sydney trip with United. But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!

And, cool photo :D

We’ll be going to the US in March (San Diego, Los Angeles, Denver, Fort Lauderdale - if you have any chance of being around any of those places let me know! :inlove: I’ll be taking the whole gang (Joana and Mark), so as long as you’re ok with tantrums it’ll be great to grab a mobicoffee!).
That would be amazing! I’m in Washington, a couple states north of where you’ll be in Cali. But who knows....
But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!
Good! I’m guessing they’re a million times better than United.

As I was saying and changed subject slightly, as usual, we’re going to the US in March, and I ALMOST bought the Sydney-LA-Sydney trip with United. But after reading so many bad reviews we ended up with the Australian Virgin. Sounds like United is really not the way to go!

And, cool photo :D
I wonder if you’ll b near terse Ted?

B553877C-25A0-4557-838F-16CD60C6DC41.jpeg

04/52
Snapseed, VSCO

This is George. He’s *lived* at my friend’s mom’s place for years. Not something I would normally appreciate.... but his festive attire really helps remove the “gruesome” aspects. I like him.

Back
Top Bottom