Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

DFD259E0-587F-4BBA-97F4-D8124F6A7EBC.jpeg

17/52
Snapseed

Wandered around a quiet, deserted college campus on my walk the other day. It was a bit eerie, but I liked that I was the only person there... I’m drawn to deserted places.

:lol: He’s so sweet. I won’t let him get up on the couch though... since he’s an outdoor cat I wonder if he could have fleas. :smirkcat:
You say that now, but I predict it won’t be long before we see a photo of him on his own little cushion (after some drops of flea killer obvs).

How’s your new cozy home going?
Things are settling in! Everything is hooked up and working.... except WiFi, I’m still struggling to get a good device/signal. :mad:

French drain is in, thanks to my lovely friend who’s property I live on.

I’ve started my new job and am working from home on Mondays & Fridays, going into the office T-Th. The office is closed until after Labor Day in September, but they set up this schedule because they all have kids/husbands at home and want to get away from it all. LOL. It’s actually working out nicely because I can’t imagine doing all the onboarding stuff alone at home, and the other admins I’m working with are super nice and helpful. Plus it gives me something to do and makes me leave the house.

It’s been grey, chilly and rainy, but I stay very cozy inside my nest. I especially love the hygge it has at night.:hearteyes:

Things are settling in! Everything is hooked up and working.... except WiFi, I’m still struggling to get a good device/signal. :mad:

French drain is in, thanks to my lovely friend who’s property I live on.

I’ve started my new job and am working from home on Mondays & Fridays, going into the office T-Th. The office is closed until after Labor Day in September, but they set up this schedule because they all have kids/husbands at home and want to get away from it all. LOL. It’s actually working out nicely because I can’t imagine doing all the onboarding stuff alone at home, and the other admins I’m working with are super nice and helpful. Plus it gives me something to do and makes me leave the house.

It’s been grey, chilly and rainy, but I stay very cozy inside my nest. I especially love the hygge it has at night.:hearteyes:
Sounds awesome :inlove:

Sounds awesome :inlove:
So exciting!! Congratulations all around! New house, new job! so happy for you
The one thing I’m struggling with is getting WiFi. It’s literally making my head explode. I got an AT&T device (because my phone is AT&T) that I can connect too, but the signal must be weak because I can’t do anything on WiFi... I have to turn it off and use cellular. So I got a MiFi 8000 and tried Sprint. The device won’t connect (I’m on the second device now after a horrible week trying to get them to send me a replacement) and it won’t connect either. My friend has Verizon and I’ve borrowed his older version MiFi and it worked on my laptop and iPad (Nothing works on my iPhone...only cellular, and the iMac hasn’t been able to use any of the devices either) so I guess canceling the other plans and trying Verizon will be my last hope. It’s been a really stressful experience.... I’m worried that I may never get WiFi here. o_O :confounded::fearful:

Back
Top Bottom