• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Wow, look at those beautiful water lilies! Sounds like a perfect break (apart from the oysters - :barf: ).
Hmmm I'm with Jilly, don't see the attraction of oysters, but then I've never had one!! Looks lovely though.
Would take all that and leave the oysters :D glad you enjoyed them, though! And everything else, of course ;)
What I just wrote :lmao:
I don’t know if you can say I tried... I did, but once was my limit
They’ve gotta be fresh, and small. And for raw, you put some lemon and hot sauce on top, and (this was new to me!) some vodka! I prefer them sans vodka but it wasn’t bad at all. Pop it all in your mouth, one or two chomps to merge the flavors... yum!

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
They’ve gotta be fresh, and small. And for raw, you put some lemon and hot sauce on top, and (this was new to me!) some vodka! I prefer them sans vodka but it wasn’t bad at all. Pop it all in your mouth, one or two chomps to merge the flavors... yum!
o_O
:lol:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:tongueclosed:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I might try a small, fresh, raw one with lemon and hot sauce after I had several shots vodka........

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Let me think. What would rizole say? Choke, splutter, gag.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
C319F4A4-B618-491C-827A-2695F6CA3B24.jpeg

30/52
Instagram filter

Some more hygge...

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
This is beautiful. If my cats didn’t eat every plant I have owned, I would love this on my table......
It’s an air plant... I think they might not mess with it, doesn’t seem very appealing to my cat senses. I say go for it!

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It’s an air plant... I think they might not mess with it, doesn’t seem very appealing to my cat senses. I say go for it!
I thought that’s what it looked like. I’ll check out the cat safety level then see. We have one cat that seems to taste first and ask questions later. :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
87578518-35E8-46E6-B0A1-15A190275E3C.jpeg

33/52
Instagram filter

Found along the road... in front of AMAZING views of Tahoma (Mt. Rainier... but we stole her name and replaced it with some navy guy’s. :mad: )

1FB5C21A-899C-4C26-8244-B29DFECC5E75.jpeg

No edits.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you! Yes, it does feel very Leslie-esque. I take that as a high compliment.
Well, what I meant to say was the church looks like it should be ”down south” rather than up north with you. :D

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Well, what I meant to say was the church looks like it should be ”down south” rather than up north with you. :D
I know! It felt very Santa Fe to me too...