MobiLurver
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
View attachment 161364
41/52
Edited in camera roll

My new deck!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove: I love it so much! Not 100% finished - still need second railings and steps, but it’s amazing! Those square lights sitting on the railing will go on the posts of the steps. It’s literally half the size of my house - 8’x12’, house is 8’x24’. :D Finnegan loves it too.:smileycat:
Cozy on the outside too!!!

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Ah, lovely pics. So enjoyed catching up and isn’t that porch just wonderful! Pity you are going into winter but it will still be useful I am sure.

Next thing you will close it up and then add a porch onto that and then....no more tiny house. :lmao:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
iPhone 11 Pro. Cool! It took me a while to wrench myself completely away from my iPhone 7+ which I think was an all time favourite but I just LOVE the smaller size.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Ah, lovely pics. So enjoyed catching up and isn’t that porch just wonderful! Pity you are going into winter but it will still be useful I am sure.

Next thing you will close it up and then add a porch onto that and then....no more tiny house. :lmao:
Haha!
I might get a little outdoor heater...

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
View attachment 162367
48/52
Snapseed

Took these sweet babes to the local humane shelter. :coldsweat: Staying hopeful they’ll find their perfect forever home, together. Broke my heart, but I think it’s for the best.
Sometimes the right this to do, is the hard thing to do..... Hugs to you.

Top Bottom