Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

Wow, look at those beautiful water lilies! Sounds like a perfect break (apart from the oysters - :barf: ).
Hmmm I'm with Jilly, don't see the attraction of oysters, but then I've never had one!! Looks lovely though.
Would take all that and leave the oysters :D glad you enjoyed them, though! And everything else, of course ;)
What I just wrote :lmao:
I don’t know if you can say I tried... I did, but once was my limit
They’ve gotta be fresh, and small. And for raw, you put some lemon and hot sauce on top, and (this was new to me!) some vodka! I prefer them sans vodka but it wasn’t bad at all. Pop it all in your mouth, one or two chomps to merge the flavors... yum!

They’ve gotta be fresh, and small. And for raw, you put some lemon and hot sauce on top, and (this was new to me!) some vodka! I prefer them sans vodka but it wasn’t bad at all. Pop it all in your mouth, one or two chomps to merge the flavors... yum!
o_O
:lol:

:tongueclosed:

I might try a small, fresh, raw one with lemon and hot sauce after I had several shots vodka........

Let me think. What would rizole say? Choke, splutter, gag.

C319F4A4-B618-491C-827A-2695F6CA3B24.jpeg

30/52
Instagram filter

Some more hygge...

Back
Top Bottom