Mobi52 RoseCat Catherine's Project 52 - 2020

They’ve gotta be fresh, and small. And for raw, you put some lemon and hot sauce on top, and (this was new to me!) some vodka! I prefer them sans vodka but it wasn’t bad at all. Pop it all in your mouth, one or two chomps to merge the flavors... yum!
Let me think. What would rizole say? Choke, splutter, gag.
Sounds lovely, except for the lemon and hot suace. Oh, and the oysters.
Just vodka for me thanks. :D

B0CEA214-0213-425E-BF63-4F27BFC9D0D4.jpeg

34/52
Instagram filter

Longing...

We’re getting smoke from Eastern Washington, Oregon and California. The smoke has also made its way clear to the east coast. :cry:
Yes, it’s creating milky skies and some amazing sunsets. It’s the Gulf Stream, I’m told. Incredible that the smoke could travel that far. I’ve read that the dust from the dust bowl in the Midwest reached NYC. This is twice as far.

Yes, it’s creating milky skies and some amazing sunsets. It’s the Gulf Stream, I’m told. Incredible that the smoke could travel that far. I’ve read that the dust from the dust bowl in the Midwest reached NYC. This is twice as far.
Yeah, it’s crazy to me too!

Are you getting to travel much or is work keeping you busy? And did Covid make it difficult to settle into work?

Are you getting to travel much or is work keeping you busy? And did Covid make it difficult to settle into work?
I haven’t traveled all year... but I’m going back east for New Years so that’ll be nice. My plane ticket was soooooo cheap - $250 round trip non-stop. I haven’t paid those prices since the ‘80s!

I’m actually thankful for covid in the sense that I get to work from home part-time. I go to the office 2-3 times a week (really, all I need is once a week to check the mail). It’s nice to have the options.

0461C4B8-29F1-40B3-90E7-776FD172EE6A.jpeg
39/52
No edits

I’m getting a covered porch!! Sooooo excited. My friend and his son are building it. It’s kind of taking forever because they can only work on it a couple hours after work (it gets dark early now). I was hoping to have it finished tomorrow but it’s raining all day! :barf:

View attachment 16115939/52
No edits

I’m getting a covered porch!! Sooooo excited. My friend and his son are building it. It’s kind of taking forever because they can only work on it a couple hours after work (it gets dark early now). I was hoping to have it finished tomorrow but it’s raining all day! :barf:
My porches (one in front and one in back) are my favorite places. You will love it!! And so will Finnegan.

77BFCCF9-8EE4-46B3-8101-20F8B682252A.jpeg

41/52
Edited in camera roll

My new deck!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove: I love it so much! Not 100% finished - still need second railings and steps, but it’s amazing! Those square lights sitting on the railing will go on the posts of the steps. It’s literally half the size of my house - 8’x12’, house is 8’x24’. :D Finnegan loves it too.:smileycat:

Back
Top Bottom