• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung
After using the free version of Focus app I decided to bought it (quite expensive...). The results you get are really good! Lots of features. One of the main features that works really well is the control of depth of field, were, on iPhone, you can’t edit on post processing.
D96DF964-EC85-4320-9D7A-079B2595AA12.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
After using the free version of Focus app I decided to bought it (quite expensive...). The results you get are really good! Lots of features. One of the main features that works really well is the control of depth of field, were, on iPhone, you can’t edit on post processing.
View attachment 160327
Thank for the reminder - I have Focos on my iPhone, but I don’t think I’ve ever used it. It looks interesting. :thumbs:

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung
Sorry for being off this week. The “storm” is getting closer. The first cases of COVID has been detected at my work place. Fortunately, I was not considered as high risk contacting case. I don’t want a stick fitted from my nose almost in to the brain :confused:. Let’s see the next days as the number doesn’t stop to grow... Stay safe!
32441392-E86D-4309-9671-FAA72EB7A633.jpeg

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Sorry for being off this week. The “storm” is getting closer. The first cases of COVID has been detected at my work place. Fortunately, I was not considered as high risk contacting case. I don’t want a stick fitted from my nose almost in to the brain :confused:. Let’s see the next days as the number doesn’t stop to grow... Stay safe!
View attachment 160645
I know! That test looks awful, though people who have had say its not so bad.

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 160645
Let’s hope it doesn’t spread much more and I agree the test seems horrible. I have a vague memory of something similar from my hospital periods some years ago :confused: Beautiful photo - is it Saturn and Jupiter?

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung
Went to the garden to reset my brain form all this madness week.
Took a pictures of the red basil. It has a beautiful flower. This was the first time I planted it. It’s taste is very similar to the green one, but less intense.
0E776870-C91B-4EC8-8E73-769D7C7EF39B.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Took a pictures of the red basil. It has a beautiful flower. This was the first time I planted it. It’s taste is very similar to the green one, but less intense.
View attachment 160797
Oooh, I didn’t know basil came in another colour. What a beautiful plant.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 160797

Basil is my favourite herb - the traditional wide silky leaf with that wondrous peppery smell *swoon*. Jilly, I don’t think they’re indigenous, but we have truckloads of basil varieties here, more than shown on that page. But pretty much all of them are green afaik.
I think the red/purple and the bushy thai basil arehardier than the traditional plant.

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Basil is my favourite herb - the traditional wide silky leaf with that wondrous peppery smell *swoon*. Jilly, I don’t think they’re indigenous, but we have truckloads of basil varieties here, more than shown on that page. But pretty much all of them are green afaik.
I think the red/purple and the bushy thai basil arehardier than the traditional plant.
We grow different varieties of basil in our greenhouse. Delicious. Goes with everything. Insalata caprese is just so super yummy with plenty of fresh basil