Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

At Autódromo do Estoril. Edited in Snapseed.
DE065AC6-2123-4EC8-B021-F4D44EB91397.jpeg

A macro photo. Taken with Kodak macro lens and edited with RNI film.
Can I leave a question? I’ve been reducing the size of the photos I post. For me is more comfortable to watch on my smartphone and computer. But If you all prefere I’ll keep posting with normal size. Thanks you and have a nice Sunday!
11472829-35D5-42D8-97DB-ACC4AADD86B2.jpeg

A macro photo. Taken with Kodak macro lens and edited with RNI film.
Can I leave a question? I’ve been reducing the size of the photos I post. For me is more comfortable to watch on my smartphone and computer. But If you all prefere I’ll keep posting with normal size. Thanks you and have a nice Sunday!
View attachment 154531
I’d prefer the normal size. :thumbs: This is another beauty. Those colours are beautiful.

I used to live in Lisbon years ago, it’s my 2nd hometown :inlove:. Then I moved to Aveiro for a while, didn’t really like it that much :D the whole country is great to visit though, very beautiful and lovely people!
Yes, Portugal is a very friendly country. We have hot water at Algarve, great sea for surf as Portugal face the Atlantic, snow for sky at Serra da Estrela, and the beautiful and relaxing montains landscape of Portugal north. Lisbon is a bigger city than Aveiro. Aveiro has his delicious "ovos moles" sold by the "Ria de Aveiro", wich is not totaly a river, it is the sea water that goes in tho the canals inside the city.

Back
Top Bottom