Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
This is my first project 365. I'm not having a theme because I believe it will be to challenging for me to follow that as I don't have to much free time. So I'll make an effort to bring some of my photograph view. Hoppe you enjoy. Starting 1 Jan 2020.

This is my first project 365. I'm not having a theme because I believe it will be to challenging for me to follow that as I don't have to much free time. So I'll make an effort to bring some of my photograph view. Hoppe you enjoy. Starting 1 Jan 2020.
Can’t wait. :thumbs:

Here goes the first of 366.
Taken straight this morning.
IMG_20200101_125346.jpg

Happy new year to everyone!

While waiting for my son's dentist appointment, looking at the window I thought "good opportunity for some light trail's."
Raw edited in Snapseed. It was not easy as there were to much light and I should keep the exposure as higher as possible to get the light trail's.
IMG_20200104_190154-01.jpeg

While waiting for my son's dentist appointment, looking at the window I thought "good opportunity for some light trail's."
Raw edited in Snapseed. It was not easy as there were to much light and I should keep the exposure as higher as possible to get the light trail's.
View attachment 153791
For some reason, I have real trouble getting light trails, which is a shame because I love them. This is a good one.

For some reason, I have real trouble getting light trails, which is a shame because I love them. This is a good one.

Your smartphone needs to have a Pro Mode in your camera app. You need to adjust exposure manually. On iPhone if you take the photo with Live Photo active and then at Edit you select long exposure. Hope this help.

Your smartphone needs to have a Pro Mode in your camera app. You need to adjust exposure manually. On iPhone if you take the photo with Live Photo active and then at Edit you select long exposure. Hope this help.
Thank you very much Ricardo. I’ll give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom