Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

After using the free version of Focus app I decided to bought it (quite expensive...). The results you get are really good! Lots of features. One of the main features that works really well is the control of depth of field, were, on iPhone, you can’t edit on post processing.
D96DF964-EC85-4320-9D7A-079B2595AA12.jpeg

After using the free version of Focus app I decided to bought it (quite expensive...). The results you get are really good! Lots of features. One of the main features that works really well is the control of depth of field, were, on iPhone, you can’t edit on post processing.
View attachment 160327
Thank for the reminder - I have Focos on my iPhone, but I don’t think I’ve ever used it. It looks interesting. :thumbs:

Sorry for being off this week. The “storm” is getting closer. The first cases of COVID has been detected at my work place. Fortunately, I was not considered as high risk contacting case. I don’t want a stick fitted from my nose almost in to the brain :confused:. Let’s see the next days as the number doesn’t stop to grow... Stay safe!
32441392-E86D-4309-9671-FAA72EB7A633.jpeg

Sorry for being off this week. The “storm” is getting closer. The first cases of COVID has been detected at my work place. Fortunately, I was not considered as high risk contacting case. I don’t want a stick fitted from my nose almost in to the brain :confused:. Let’s see the next days as the number doesn’t stop to grow... Stay safe!
View attachment 160645
I know! That test looks awful, though people who have had say its not so bad.

View attachment 160645
Let’s hope it doesn’t spread much more and I agree the test seems horrible. I have a vague memory of something similar from my hospital periods some years ago :confused: Beautiful photo - is it Saturn and Jupiter?

Went to the garden to reset my brain form all this madness week.
Took a pictures of the red basil. It has a beautiful flower. This was the first time I planted it. It’s taste is very similar to the green one, but less intense.
0E776870-C91B-4EC8-8E73-769D7C7EF39B.jpeg

Took a pictures of the red basil. It has a beautiful flower. This was the first time I planted it. It’s taste is very similar to the green one, but less intense.
View attachment 160797
Oooh, I didn’t know basil came in another colour. What a beautiful plant.

View attachment 160797

Basil is my favourite herb - the traditional wide silky leaf with that wondrous peppery smell *swoon*. Jilly, I don’t think they’re indigenous, but we have truckloads of basil varieties here, more than shown on that page. But pretty much all of them are green afaik.
I think the red/purple and the bushy thai basil arehardier than the traditional plant.

Basil is my favourite herb - the traditional wide silky leaf with that wondrous peppery smell *swoon*. Jilly, I don’t think they’re indigenous, but we have truckloads of basil varieties here, more than shown on that page. But pretty much all of them are green afaik.
I think the red/purple and the bushy thai basil arehardier than the traditional plant.
We grow different varieties of basil in our greenhouse. Delicious. Goes with everything. Insalata caprese is just so super yummy with plenty of fresh basil

Back
Top Bottom