Mobi366 rvilhena’s Project 366 - 2020

Taken last night, despite the full moon the sky was very clear. Edited in Lightroom.
Challenge: can you spot the Andromeda galaxy?
73D525DB-92F7-4040-A690-C508753D8CC2.jpeg

Taken last night, despite the full moon the sky was very clear. Edited in Lightroom.
View attachment 160994
Fantastic Ricardo :) :alien: I think Andromeda is downwards to the right from Cassiopeia but I’m not sure I can spot it in the photo. I can see one of the “stars” in the center of the photo is a bit blurrier than the others. Perhaps that’s the galaxy? Or just my dirty glasses as so often;)

Fantastic Ricardo :) :alien: I think Andromeda is downwards to the right from Cassiopeia but I’m not sure I can spot it in the photo. I can see one of the “stars” in the center of the photo is a bit blurrier than the others. Perhaps that’s the galaxy? Or just my dirty glasses as so often;)
Well done!! Yes, it is the one almost in the middle, a little blurrier! it is less sharp then the others stars.

View attachment 160994
“When you look up at the night sky, because I am living on one of them, because I am laughing on one of them, you will feel as if the stars are laughing. You and only you will have stars that can laugh.”
”Quando você olhar para o céu à noite, porque eu vou morar em uma delas, porque eu vou rir em um delas, então será para você como se todas as estrelas estivessem rindo. Você terá para você estrelas que sabem rir!”
The Little Prince
O Pequeno Principe

“When you look up at the night sky, because I am living on one of them, because I am laughing on one of them, you will feel as if the stars are laughing. You and only you will have stars that can laugh.”
”Quando você olhar para o céu à noite, porque eu vou morar em uma delas, porque eu vou rir em um delas, então será para você como se todas as estrelas estivessem rindo. Você terá para você estrelas que sabem rir!”
The Little Prince
O Pequeno Principe
One of the most beautiful books ever written.
That’s why I love look at the stars, they make me smile and believe...just that, believe.
Thank you so much for writing that lovely Litle Prince words on my topic!

One of the most beautiful books ever written.
That’s why I love look at the stars, they make me smile and believe...just that, believe.
Thank you so much for writing that lovely Litle Prince words on my topic!
:hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom