rvilhena Project 365-2022

10/365

Still Christmas in some places of the city!
Edited in Focus.
7162A85F-43E2-4692-82F3-34A99256036B.jpeg

10/365

Still Christmas in some places of the city!
Edited in Focus.
View attachment 175179
It amazed me this year how quickly everybody got rid of their Christmas decorations. 2nd January and our street was blank. It was as if everybody just wanted to move on. Also much less this year. Nobody in the mood I think.

It amazed me this year how quickly everybody got rid of their Christmas decorations. 2nd January and our street was blank. It was as if everybody just wanted to move on. Also much less this year. Nobody in the mood I think.
Agree. Last year I saw twinkly lights on my way to work clear into February. This year they were gone by the time I returned to work after New Year.

We are going against the stream. We started earlier than usual and still have tons of lights and such. We feel we need that in this dystopian times. Seems there’s nothing much moving on to :alien: :coffee:

13/365

What a day! I leave near the coast and the seaside of Portugal is getting year after year more and more people living here. The traffic is just a nightmare. Is is estimated that near 2050, 70% of the population in Portugal will be living near the coast.
Just to calm down…
416493F5-D266-4380-A397-7A1A16BDC591.jpeg

13/365

What a day! I leave near the coast and the seaside of Portugal is getting year after year more and more people living here. The traffic is just a nightmare. Is is estimated that near 2050, 70% of the population in Portugal will be living near the coast.
Just to calm down…
View attachment 175319
There’s sooo much traffic everywhere now.:( This is a lovely tranquil image.

13/365

Just to calm down…
View attachment 175319
I would LOVE to live near Portugal's coast ;)

13/365

Just to calm down…
View attachment 175319
Very calming.

13/365

Just to calm down…
View attachment 175319
Lots of rich Swedes move to Portugal and pay no tax in Sweden. When they get crappy and need healthcare and such when they get older, they move back here because they think the healthcare works better here. I’m not even sure of that. Swedish healthcare is not anywhere near of how it was until 20 years ago. Nevertheless those selfish greedy tax evaders are not worth any healthcare

Lovely calm picture :inlove: :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom