rvilhena Project 365-2022

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
228/365
Trying to capture the milky way. Not easy, to much light pollution.
IMG_20220818_224220.jpg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
I used my Iphone Mini with Nightcap the other night to capture the Perseids. After about two hours I got about 4 trails. Annoyingly, there was a huge fireball sailed across the sky as I was setting up, but it wasn't focussed correctly and all I got was a blur!
898E984D-3725-4D83-BF74-783CCE7A5BD9.jpeg

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
I used my Iphone Mini with Nightcap the other night to capture the Perseids. After about two hours I got about 4 trails. Annoyingly, there was a huge fireball sailed across the sky as I was setting up, but it wasn't focussed correctly and all I got was a blur!View attachment 184640
We can try any apps we want, the problem is that the iPhones sensors and software can’t handle. I have a 13 pro Max and I struggle to take a simple night sky photo, where older Android phones can do it easily.

ubbyisis

IOTM Winner - Aug 21 & Sep 22
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
We can try any apps we want, the problem is that the iPhones sensors and software can’t handle. I have a 13 pro Max and I struggle to take a simple night sky photo, where older Android phones can do it easily.
I must try to forget I read this :confused: I have too many Apple things so I’ve got to keep on with them. Which means their “evil strategy” works:whistle:

Last edited:

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
I must try to forget I read this :confused: I have too many Apple things so I’ve got to keep on with them. Which means their “evil strategy” works:whistle:
I do prefere Apple because it just works in a simple and efficient way. But I wish they would improve in the photography field with better camera optics, sensors and software. For years that I'm waiting for a pro or manual mode on camera app. Meaby one day...

rizole

MobiLifer
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Onsite
Project Page
I sent it over to rizole and from recollection he didn’t think it was that great. Maybe I had one that was defective.
I think it was the previous model, the P20 pro. https://mobitog.com/threads/huawei-p20-pro.23621/
It was a good enough camera but wasn't much ahead of the camera I had at the time. My P40 pro plus, however, is excelent, a real step up from my old samsung. I expect the P50 is an improvement again.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
I think it was the previous model, the P20 pro. https://mobitog.com/threads/huawei-p20-pro.23621/
It was a good enough camera but wasn't much ahead of the camera I had at the time. My P40 pro plus, however, is excelent, a real step up from my old samsung. I expect the P50 is an improvement again.
Ah, you could be right. It was so hyped up in the media though.

Top Bottom